bluskie

Default new study

A study on beer was done recently. 100 men were each fed 6 pints of
beer within a one-hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men:

Gained Weight
Talked excessively without making sense
Became overly emotional
Couldn't drive
Failed to think rationally
Argued over nothing
Had to sit down while urinating
Showed no interest in sex
Refused to apologize when wrong

The conclusion: Beer turns men into women!
Focal Point

"bluskie" > wrote in message
om...
> A study on beer was done recently. 100 men were each fed 6 pints of
> beer within a one-hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men:

(snippage)

> The conclusion: Beer turns men into women!

Well, while I can't say that I agree with YOUR conclusion I can tell that
cocaine certainly turned YOU into a cross-posting, NASTY troll, didn't it?
Now, go back to snapping your mommy's bra strap and leave the other adults
alone, okay?

Art Reitsch

Hey, I thought it was funny. I've sent it on to a few my of beer buddies.
Art

Focal Point wrote:

>"bluskie" > wrote in message
. com...

>>A study on beer was done recently. 100 men were each fed 6 pints of
>>beer within a one-hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men:
>>

>(snippage)
>

>>The conclusion: Beer turns men into women!
>>

>Well, while I can't say that I agree with YOUR conclusion I can tell that
>cocaine certainly turned YOU into a cross-posting, NASTY troll, didn't it?
>Now, go back to snapping your mommy's bra strap and leave the other adults
>alone, okay?

Chad Gould

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 04:33:22 GMT, "Focal Point"
> wrote:
>"bluskie" > wrote in message
. com...
>> A study on beer was done recently. 100 men were each fed 6 pints of
>> beer within a one-hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men:

>(snippage)
>> The conclusion: Beer turns men into women!

>Well, while I can't say that I agree with YOUR conclusion I can tell that
>cocaine certainly turned YOU into a cross-posting, NASTY troll, didn't it?
>Now, go back to snapping your mommy's bra strap and leave the other adults
>alone, okay?

Actually, that's an old beer joke that's been floating around for
quite a long time. The main thing that the guy is guilty of is stale
humor.
___________
To replay by email, chop off the head!
bluskie

"Focal Point" > wrote in message news:<mgFqb.133162$Fm2.112216@attbi_s04>...
> "bluskie" > wrote in message
> om...
> > A study on beer was done recently. 100 men were each fed 6 pints of
> > beer within a one-hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men:

> (snippage)
>
> > The conclusion: Beer turns men into women!

> Well, while I can't say that I agree with YOUR conclusion I can tell that
> cocaine certainly turned YOU into a cross-posting, NASTY troll, didn't it?
> Now, go back to snapping your mommy's bra strap and leave the other adults
> alone, okay?

how many bottles of home made urine have you drank today ed bore? aka
ed clone aka oldguyteck, You know No ONE else but you will drink that
shit anyway. You must be proud of it, obviously you're one of those
guys that transform into women when they drink home made beer, do you
start to form breasts too?

Thomas T. Veldhouse

"Focal Point" > wrote in message

> "bluskie" > wrote in message
> om...
> > A study on beer was done recently. 100 men were each fed 6 pints of
> > beer within a one-hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the

men:

> (snippage)
>
> > The conclusion: Beer turns men into women!

> Well, while I can't say that I agree with YOUR conclusion I can tell that
> cocaine certainly turned YOU into a cross-posting, NASTY troll, didn't it?
> Now, go back to snapping your mommy's bra strap and leave the other adults
> alone, okay?

I thought it was funny.

Tom Veldhouse

Tom Biasi

Snip>
> The conclusion: Beer turns men into women!

Geeze guys,
The guy told a joke that many have heard before and crossposted it to
related groups but I don't think he intended any harm.
He was just joining the group.

JMNSHO,
Tom

John D. Misrahi

Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote in message
>. ..
>
>"Focal Point" > wrote in message
>>
>> "bluskie" > wrote in message
>> om...
>> > A study on beer was done recently. 100 men were each fed 6 pints of
>> > beer within a one-hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the

>men:
>>
>> (snippage)
>>
>> > The conclusion: Beer turns men into women!

>> Well, while I can't say that I agree with YOUR conclusion I can tell that
>> cocaine certainly turned YOU into a cross-posting, NASTY troll, didn't

it?
>> Now, go back to snapping your mommy's bra strap and leave the other

adults
>> alone, okay?
>>

>I thought it was funny.
>
>Tom Veldhouse

Yeah, I like it too. I guess FP takes the role of NG troll hunter pretty
seriously ;-p

a new study [email protected] General Cooking 2 04-09-2016 05:54 AM
The Japanese have a tea study toci Tea 3 28-05-2013 02:34 PM
Which is the best way to study Mathematics? Sonam Shehravat Tea 0 16-12-2009 10:48 AM
New Prion Study [email protected] Vegan 2 06-02-2005 12:10 AM
New Study on Prions [email protected] Vegan 0 29-01-2005 09:12 PM