Douglas W. Hoyt

Default Corona

> When is the last time you tried Mexican beer?

The last time I had one was, coincidentally, the last time I went to a
Mexican restaurant. Mid-september. All they HAD was Mexican beers, so I
got the dos equis amber. It is Budweiser, with a caramel candy thrown in.

The Lemon King of Corona (Heads-Up) Chris Tsao General Cooking 18 03-09-2008 06:55 AM
Corona Extra To Be Presenting Sponsor Of US Open Beach Volleyball [email protected] Beer 0 29-03-2007 05:20 AM
Strange bottle of Corona beer zxcvbob General Cooking 12 11-10-2005 11:32 PM
Corona Extra Simon Beer 9 17-03-2004 11:24 AM
Reinheitsverbot (was: Corona) Lew Bryson Beer 0 01-10-2003 08:09 PM