MikeMcG

Default The 3 Gents - beer connoisseurs

"Neil Buckley" > wrote in message >...
> Just to say hi all. Nothing better than a good beer. We are a small group
> known as The 3 Gents who travel the world searching for new and interesting
> beers.
>
> We have beer and pub reviews at www.the3gents.co.uk. Would be interested in
> anyone telling us about Atlanta, San Diego, Las Vegas and Tijuana (where
> we're going next months).

I don't know if you've spotted www.pubcrawler.com (& there's prob more
like it) which has drinkers reviews etc for US (& Canadian?)
breweries, brewpubs & beerbars.

I had a quick look at the 3Gents website, I don't agree with all of
your top 10 beer choices, but that's a personal thing; but I do like
your idea of tracking down good beer around the world.

I noticed someone (you?) had discreetly put a 3Gents sticker in the
loos of the Ship&Mitre, Liverpool. BTW, was it you who left the
Celebrator & NWBrewNews? - I didn't have a chance to read them, but I
will soon if they're still there
cheers
MikeMcG