Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default weltenburger kloster in los angeles?

I have been purchasing (&drinking) this beer from Alpine Village, off
Torrance & 110 Freeway. It is quickly becoming my favorite beer.

It is around $2.50-$2.75 per bottle.

Anyone know where I can get it cheaper in the los angeles area?

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Anyone know where I can get it cheaper in the los angeles area?

That's pretty consistent with the prices I've seen elsewhere around LA and
OC. If you've got a source that's consistently getting you fresh bottles, I
wouldn't worry about driving out of your way to save, at most, a quarter.

-Steve

Flying into Los Angeles Cindy Fuller[_2_] General Cooking 16 20-06-2010 02:43 AM
Los Angeles Keith Woeltje Beer 4 15-03-2005 12:46 AM
Kapellener Kloster Liebfrauenberh Auslese 1997 TB Wine 1 24-01-2005 02:23 PM
Pumpernickel in Los Angeles? Repeating Rifle Sourdough 18 20-11-2004 04:42 PM