Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Austin BBQ in Shanghai

Local boy smokes up Shanghai:
http://www.shanghai-eats.com/blog/shanghaieatsblog.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/danwashburn/

OK, so there's not a perfect smoke ring on the brisket....
FM
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Frank Mancuso > wrote:
> Local boy smokes up Shanghai:
> http://www.shanghai-eats.com/blog/shanghaieatsblog.html
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/danwashburn/
>
> OK, so there's not a perfect smoke ring on the brisket....

Ok, that's true, but they sure look good (both the brisket and the pork).
If Q'd right ( as they appear), they don't need 'lots of sauce' as the
commenter (who prolly hasn't tasted them) suggests. If I ever get
Shanghai'd, I'll letcha know!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote:
> Frank Mancuso > wrote:
> > Local boy smokes up Shanghai:

http://www.shanghai-eats.com/blog/shanghaieatsblog.html
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/danwashburn/
> >
> > OK, so there's not a perfect smoke ring on the brisket....

> Ok, that's true, but they sure look good (both the brisket and the pork).
> If Q'd right ( as they appear), they don't need 'lots of sauce' as the
> commenter (who prolly hasn't tasted them) suggests. If I ever get
> Shanghai'd, I'll letcha know!
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
>
> Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! !

I too support the murdering of mind your own business civilians. It's
too bad they get in the way of a rape sometimes but they do need to be
taught a lesson. The Afghan people who you are trying to 'save' would
rather have their visitors leave so that they can get back to killing
each other.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Hovdv" > wrote:
> wrote:
> > Frank Mancuso > wrote:
> > > Local boy smokes up Shanghai:

http://www.shanghai-eats.com/blog/shanghaieatsblog.html
> > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/danwashburn/
> > >
> > > OK, so there's not a perfect smoke ring on the brisket....

> > Ok, that's true, but they sure look good (both the brisket and the
> > pork). If Q'd right ( as they appear), they don't need 'lots of sauce'
> > as the commenter (who prolly hasn't tasted them) suggests. If I ever
> > get Shanghai'd, I'll letcha know!
> >

> I too support the murdering of mind your own business civilians. It's
> too bad they get in the way of a rape sometimes but they do need to be
> taught a lesson. The Afghan people who you are trying to 'save' would
> rather have their visitors leave so that they can get back to killing
> each other.

Have you considered moving?

PLONK!

Microwave Shanghai Gao International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 29-01-2006 07:03 PM
Teaware exhibit in Shanghai Melinda Tea 0 29-12-2005 03:43 AM
Tea in Shanghai Sophie Tea 14 10-12-2004 10:32 PM
Tea in Shenzhen or Shanghai Rick Chappell Tea 12 25-04-2004 05:23 AM