Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Dave Bugg's Wenatchee WA. place

Well I'm finally going to be heading over to the area. I'll be working in
Leavenworth for a few weeks and was hoping to try Dave's place. But the
website says yesterday was its last day. Dave: Did you get a new
location, are you in business, where and how do we get to try your goods?!!!

Peter

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
"Peter Newman" > wrote:

> Well I'm finally going to be heading over to the area. I'll be working in
> Leavenworth for a few weeks and was hoping to try Dave's place. But the
> website says yesterday was its last day. Dave: Did you get a new
> location, are you in business, where and how do we get to try your goods?!!!
>
> Peter

I dunno if Dave Bugg has been around here lately. At least I have not
noticed him. He has been seen over on rec.food.cooking. Was there
recently clarifying what is and is not bbq. You might look for him there
and find out what gives.

Regards,
Dave W.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dave W" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Peter Newman" > wrote:
>
>> Well I'm finally going to be heading over to the area. I'll be working
>> in
>> Leavenworth for a few weeks and was hoping to try Dave's place. But the
>> website says yesterday was its last day. Dave: Did you get a new
>> location, are you in business, where and how do we get to try your
>> goods?!!!
>>
>> Peter

> I dunno if Dave Bugg has been around here lately. At least I have not
> noticed him. He has been seen over on rec.food.cooking. Was there
> recently clarifying what is and is not bbq. You might look for him there
> and find out what gives.
>
> Regards,
> Dave W.

If you look at the following URL I think it will answer your questions.
http://www.davebbq.com/wst_page5.html
He has sold his building, and plans to move to another location.
In paragraph 4 he says that business isn't up to expectations.
Having had some past experience with commercial real estate I am concerned
that he may be in more trouble than that. To sustain an ongoing business
you would never sell your business location without having a new place
that's ready to go. When and if he decides to reopen he will essentially
have to start over.
I hope none of that is true. I and the rest of us have watched his
investment of time, money, and work from the beginning. I have the same
hopes for his success that he has, but without any of the hard parts.
Dave, if you're reading this, I wish you the best. You deserve it. You have
earned it. The best of luck to you as you go forward.
Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dave W wrote:

> In article >,
> "Peter Newman" > wrote:
>
>>Well I'm finally going to be heading over to the area. I'll be working in
>>Leavenworth for a few weeks and was hoping to try Dave's place. But the
>>website says yesterday was its last day. Dave: Did you get a new
>>location, are you in business, where and how do we get to try your goods?!!!

> I dunno if Dave Bugg has been around here lately. At least I have not
> noticed him. He has been seen over on rec.food.cooking. Was there
> recently clarifying what is and is not bbq. You might look for him there
> and find out what gives.

Dave swore off this group some time ago, and so far he's
held to it. He does still hang out in RFC though.

<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.food.barbecue/browse_frm/thread/c6f30c03f4b43f91/115f6196a3daef0d?lnk=st&q=group%3Aalt.food.barbecu e+author%3Adave+author%3Abugg&rnum=1&hl=en#115f619 6a3daef0d>

--
Reg

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:37:56 GMT, Reg > wrote:

>Dave swore off this group some time ago,

For about the sixth time, by my count.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message

> BTW: You all suck

Thank you. My wife also said to me "you're an asshole" so now my day is
complete. I got through work today without anyone calling me one so it was
close.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Wertz wrote:
> BTW: You all suck

Ok... So what's your excuse?
--
-frohe
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dave B.: Q in Cashmere, WA. . near Wenatchee Pierre[_1_] Barbecue 3 05-10-2008 04:47 PM
Update from Dave in Wenatchee.... Chef Juke Barbecue 24 21-11-2004 09:34 PM
Dave Bugg's Place Satan Jesus Barbecue 5 20-10-2004 03:13 PM
Dave's Bugg-in Harry Demidavicius Barbecue 13 10-10-2004 10:10 AM
Dave Bugg and a.f.bbq Dan Abel Barbecue 1 31-10-2003 06:19 PM