Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default OT(sort of)

I can't believe it. I mean what are the odds of the following
happening?: Here I am on alt.food.barbecue and the guy beside me(we
are both at the Kitchener Public Library)is also taking a look at this
NG?
Two poverty stricken souls. Last week they towed my car because I
couldn't afford a sticker for the plate. Now I've got nowhere to live.
Boo hoo. Oh boo hoo hoo. I have to go now and collect tin cans so
that I can get enough money to buy cardboard from other homeless people
who need some wine. At least I'll have a nice place to stay tonight.
My favourite rub:
2Tbs.Sweet Hungarian Paprika
1/2 Tbs. Hot Hungarian Paprika
1/2 Tbs. Ground Sea Salt(I have a question: I do use salt in my rub
but what I can't figure out is that salt is suppossed to drain out the
juices: is it desirable to use salt given these circumstances?)
1 Tbs. Fresh Ground Black pepper(grind nice and coarse)
1 Tbs. mild curry powder.
This is a pretty nippy rub but I like it. Sometimes I make a paste and
add olive oil.
When I make my rub I don't measure amounts so it's a little different
each time. These measures are only approximations. I don't own a
tablespoon and it's pretty hard to keep the wind from blowing away
ingredients. Today I will also look for a container for my rub. Maybe
an old thrown away ash tray with a cover on it.

OT sort of A Moose in Love General Cooking 22 02-06-2012 11:12 AM
OT - sort of kilikini Barbecue 0 12-06-2007 01:54 PM
Sorry sort of Ol' Hippie Barbecue 5 31-12-2004 05:50 PM
OT sort-a Steve Calvin Barbecue 6 02-10-2004 02:24 AM