Posted to alt.food.barbecue,fuck.Kevin.S.Wilson

Default Wow, what a difference!

I filtered 2 assholes and I no longer see antagonistic posts.....KWS
doesn't count. He's a regular.........asshole.

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"TFM®" > wrote in message
.. .
>I filtered 2 assholes and I no longer see antagonistic posts.....KWS
>doesn't count. He's a regular.........asshole.
>
> TFM®

In the rhetoric above I think I see a bit of antagonism, but that's OK.
Don't runaway. Flame only mildly.
May happiness be with you.
Cheers,
Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

>I filtered 2 assholes and I no longer see antagonistic posts.....KWS
>doesn't count. He's a regular.........asshole.

Funny how people who consider themselves non-assholes turn into flaming
assholes. Hey. Am I included in that set? LOL

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 2 May 2006 23:10:27 -0700, "Kent" > wrote:

>"TFM®" > wrote in message
. ..
>>I filtered 2 assholes and I no longer see antagonistic posts.....KWS
>>doesn't count. He's a regular.........asshole.
>>
>> TFM®

>In the rhetoric above I think I see a bit of antagonism, but that's OK.

^^^^^^^^^^

You misplet "hypocrisy."

>Don't runaway. Flame only mildly.

Let us know when the flames begin, mmm-kay?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kansas City Jake wrote:
>>I filtered 2 assholes and I no longer see antagonistic posts.....KWS
>>doesn't count. He's a regular.........asshole.

> Funny how people who consider themselves non-assholes turn into flaming
> assholes. Hey. Am I included in that set? LOL

"Asshole" has been my nickname for about 20 years now.

--
TFM®

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

>>Don't runaway. Flame only mildly.

> Let us know when the flames begin, mmm-kay?

Toss out that bobber and Power Bait Kev. Don't let the treble hook snag
your butt on the cast.
I'd suggest you just continue to troll with the flasher on your worm.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"TFM®" > wrote in message
.. .
>I filtered 2 assholes and I no longer see antagonistic posts.....KWS
>doesn't count. He's a regular.........asshole.
>

> --
> TFM®

ahahahahaha!! sometimes that's all it takes!

Jack

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Kansas City Jake" > wrote:
> >I filtered 2 assholes and I no longer see antagonistic posts.....KWS
> >doesn't count. He's a regular.........asshole.

> Funny how people who consider themselves non-assholes turn into flaming
> assholes. Hey. Am I included in that set? LOL

Not here, *yet*, PAL! ;-D

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

TFM® > wrote:
> Kansas City Jake wrote:
> >>I filtered 2 assholes and I no longer see antagonistic posts.....KWS
> >>doesn't count. He's a regular.........asshole.

> > Funny how people who consider themselves non-assholes turn into flaming
> > assholes. Hey. Am I included in that set? LOL
> >

> "Asshole" has been my nickname for about 20 years now.

My old Texas buddy, Terry Walton, had a cat named Asshole. It was an
affectionate term, as it is with you, Asshole! Funny though, when I looked
up 'asshole' in my dictionary, I didn't find your pic, but that of The One
Who Shall Not Be Named!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"2fatbbq" > wrote:

> >> Funny how people who consider themselves non-assholes turn into
> >> flaming assholes. Hey. Am I included in that set? LOL

> > "Asshole" has been my nickname for about 20 years now.
> >

> Nickname????<LOL >

Looks like the Buzz(ards) are circling!