Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Alton Brown smoker without electricity?

I'm going camping for a few weeks and want to bring one of those alton
brown terracotta flowerpot smokers, unfortunately like I said I'll be
camping and so there won't be any electricity. Any smoker I use will
have to be run on wood and charcoal only. So what's the deal? Is there
any way to use one of those things without any electricity?

Alton Brown smoker without electricity? Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 23 18-05-2006 04:40 AM
Alton Brown smoker without electricity? Hal Burton Barbecue 1 10-05-2006 05:05 PM
alton brown smoker Barbecue 21 06-04-2006 05:39 PM
alton brown smoker Barbecue 3 31-03-2006 07:47 AM