Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Default Alton Brown smoker without electricity?

On 11 May 2006 03:11:03 GMT, "TeaLady (Mari C.)"

:

>> I'm speaking of you, Kevin. You and your niggardly friends.
>>

>Yeah Kevins, you cheap ass bastid - and your cheap ass bastid
>buddies. About time someone pointed out you've been lifting the
>tip offa the table when we cut out.

The peer pressure from my niggardly friends gets to me sometimes. But
that's no excuse. You're right, and you sure do know how to call a
spade a spade.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 11 May 2006 10:50:44 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson >
wrote:

>On 11 May 2006 03:11:03 GMT, "TeaLady (Mari C.)"
> wrote:
>
>>TFM > wrote in newsYu8g.6955$HA2.4400
:

>>> I'm speaking of you, Kevin. You and your niggardly friends.
>>>

>>Yeah Kevins, you cheap ass bastid - and your cheap ass bastid
>>buddies. About time someone pointed out you've been lifting the
>>tip offa the table when we cut out.

>The peer pressure from my niggardly friends gets to me sometimes. But
>that's no excuse. You're right, and you sure do know how to call a
>spade a spade.

ok, whats a niggardly friend?

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Chuck Simpson > wrote in
:

> On Thu, 11 May 2006 10:50:44 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson
> > wrote:
>
>>On 11 May 2006 03:11:03 GMT, "TeaLady (Mari C.)"
> wrote:
>>
>>>TFM > wrote in
>>>newsYu8g.6955$HA2.4400 @tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

>>>Yeah Kevins, you cheap ass bastid - and your cheap ass
>>>bastid buddies. About time someone pointed out you've
>>>been lifting the tip offa the table when we cut out.

>>The peer pressure from my niggardly friends gets to me
>>sometimes. But that's no excuse. You're right, and you sure
>>do know how to call a spade a spade.

> ok, whats a niggardly friend?

It sure as hell ain't what the ****ing moron (tfm) thinks it
is.

You don't read for comprehension so well, do you ? There is a
MAJOR clue above. I mean, it just about reaches out and slaps
you.

--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the
utter negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai
Avast ye scurvy dogs ! Thar be no disease in this message.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Chuck Simpson > wrote:
>>The peer pressure from my niggardly friends gets to me sometimes. But
>>that's no excuse. You're right, and you sure do know how to call a
>>spade a spade.

> ok, whats a niggardly friend?

one who doesnt share apostrophes.

butting

--
I am very new to programming drivers so if I sound un-knowledgeable
then it's because I am.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
Chuck Simpson > wrote:

> ok, whats a niggardly friend?

25c, same as in town?

Sean Case

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Chuck Simpson > wrote:
> [ . . . ]
> ok, whats a niggardly friend?

" What is my single happiness, if I suffer it, niggard-like, to extend no
farther than to myself?"

"He who never trusts, is a niggard of his soul."

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Chuck Simpson > wrote:
> [ . . . ]
> ok, whats a niggardly friend?

" What is my single happiness, if I suffer it, niggard-like, to extend no
farther than to myself?"

"He who never trusts, is a niggard of his soul."

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

TeaLady (Mari C.) wrote:
> Chuck Simpson > wrote in
> :
>

>>On Thu, 11 May 2006 10:50:44 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson
> wrote:

>>>The peer pressure from my niggardly friends gets to me
>>>sometimes. But that's no excuse. You're right, and you sure
>>>do know how to call a spade a spade.

>>ok, whats a niggardly friend?

> It sure as hell ain't what the ****ing moron (tfm) thinks it
> is.

What's your ****ing problem? I clearly defined the word once.

Here, I'll do it again - niggardly: scant, meager, very little.

Now go **** yerself.

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

TMG > wrote in
:

[Snips]
> Both of these are pre-19th century sites.

This makes me imagine a woodcut illustration showing highly-
skilled artisans at work cutting HTML tags by hand from top-
quality imported cedar-wood blocks, while in the background
black-faced stokers shovel coal into the furnace of the steam-
powered search engine. A huge brass flywheel dominates the
background, and the caption, written in flowing copperplate,
reads "The Romance of Reticular Navigation". Further reading
reveals that we are seeing a typical workday at the bustling city
premises of Geo. Mancy & Sons, purveyors of bespoke internetwork
services to the gentry since 1789.

All the best,

John.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Bryce Utting wrote:

>>ok, whats a niggardly friend?

> one who doesnt share apostrophes.

*THUD*

Best! Cafeteria! Style! One! Liner! EVAH!!!!

JS
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

John D Salt <jdsalt_AT_gotadsl.co.uk> wrote:
>TMG > wrote in
>> Both of these are pre-19th century sites.

>This makes me imagine a woodcut illustration showing highly-
>skilled artisans at work cutting HTML tags by hand from top-
>quality imported cedar-wood blocks, while in the background
>black-faced stokers shovel coal into the furnace of the steam-
>powered search engine. A huge brass flywheel dominates the
>background, and the caption, written in flowing copperplate,
>reads "The Romance of Reticular Navigation". Further reading
>reveals that we are seeing a typical workday at the bustling city
>premises of Geo. Mancy & Sons, purveyors of bespoke internetwork
>services to the gentry since 1789.

SUBSCIRBE to this steampunk vision! SUBSCIRBE, I say, sir!

Dave "also you realize we're going to have to gently exfoliate and massage
Plorkwort now" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"David DeLaney" > wrote

> Dave "also you realize we're going to have to gently exfoliate and massage
> Plorkwort now" DeLaney

"Tonto get angry. More of that 'we' stuff. Lone Ranger need
to remember what 'lone' means."

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 11 May 2006 19:23:47 -0500, Chuck Simpson
> wrote:

>On Thu, 11 May 2006 10:50:44 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:
>
>>On 11 May 2006 03:11:03 GMT, "TeaLady (Mari C.)"
> wrote:
>>
>>>TFM > wrote in newsYu8g.6955$HA2.4400
:

>>>Yeah Kevins, you cheap ass bastid - and your cheap ass bastid
>>>buddies. About time someone pointed out you've been lifting the
>>>tip offa the table when we cut out.

>>The peer pressure from my niggardly friends gets to me sometimes. But
>>that's no excuse. You're right, and you sure do know how to call a
>>spade a spade.

>ok, whats a niggardly friend?

You should ask The Fat Boi. He recently looked the word up, right
after he got the smack-down for using it incorrectly.

Glaringly incorrectly, I might add. Amusingly so.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On 2006-05-12, John D Salt <jdsalt_AT_gotadsl.co.uk> wrote:

> This makes me imagine a woodcut illustration showing highly-
> skilled artisans at work cutting HTML tags by hand from top-
> quality imported cedar-wood blocks, while in the background
> black-faced stokers shovel coal into the furnace of the steam-
> powered search engine. A huge brass flywheel dominates the
> background, and the caption, written in flowing copperplate,
> reads "The Romance of Reticular Navigation". Further reading
> reveals that we are seeing a typical workday at the bustling city
> premises of Geo. Mancy & Sons, purveyors of bespoke internetwork
> services to the gentry since 1789.

In the good old days, there was no blink tag.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 12 May 2006 08:57:19 GMT, TFM® > wrote:

>TeaLady (Mari C.) wrote:
>> Chuck Simpson > wrote in
>> :

>>>ok, whats a niggardly friend?

>> It sure as hell ain't what the ****ing moron (tfm) thinks it
>> is.

>What's your ****ing problem? I clearly defined the word once.
>
>Here, I'll do it again - niggardly: scant, meager, very little.

That's right; you did define it once. I guess what has TeaLady (and
others) confused here is how "niggardly" fits into the context of what
you were responding to. To clear up the confusion, let's start with
some basic questions:

1. When you say "my niggardly friends," to whom are you referring?

2. In what respect do you find them to be scant, meager, or very
little?

3. On what basis do you draw this conclusion?

Now that we know that you used the word in its correct meaning, I
guess what we're wondering is: "What's your point?"

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

John D Salt <jdsalt_AT_gotadsl.co.uk> wrote:
(David DeLaney) wrote in
>[Snips]
>> Dave "also you realize we're going to have to gently
>> exfoliate and massage Plorkwort now" DeLaney

>Exfoliate? What, like with Agent Orange?
>
>I'm not entirely convinced she'd enjoy that.
>
>Chocklit may be safer.

Enchoculate rather than exfoliate: check.

Dave "always after she lucky charms" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Adam Funk > wrote:
>John D Salt <jdsalt_AT_gotadsl.co.uk> wrote:
>> This makes me imagine a woodcut illustration showing highly-
>> skilled artisans at work cutting HTML tags by hand from top-
>> quality imported cedar-wood blocks, while in the background
>> black-faced stokers shovel coal into the furnace of the steam-
>> powered search engine. A huge brass flywheel dominates the
>> background, and the caption, written in flowing copperplate,
>> reads "The Romance of Reticular Navigation". Further reading
>> reveals that we are seeing a typical workday at the bustling city
>> premises of Geo. Mancy & Sons, purveyors of bespoke internetwork
>> services to the gentry since 1789.

>In the good old days, there was no blink tag.

Nonsense, what did you think MADE them good?

Dave "inducing epileptic mentalities since 1993" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 12 May 2006 06:27:19 -0400, John Schmidt wrote:

>Bryce Utting wrote:
>
>>>ok, whats a niggardly friend?

>> one who doesnt share apostrophes.

>*THUD*
>
>Best! Cafeteria! Style! One! Liner! EVAH!!!!

Oh, I thought it was the latest Terry Pratchett book.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

:

>[Snips]
>> Both of these are pre-19th century sites.

>This makes me imagine a woodcut illustration showing highly-
>skilled artisans at work cutting HTML tags by hand from top-
>quality imported cedar-wood blocks, while in the background
>black-faced stokers shovel coal into the furnace of the steam-
>powered search engine. A huge brass flywheel dominates the
>background, and the caption, written in flowing copperplate,
>reads "The Romance of Reticular Navigation". Further reading
>reveals that we are seeing a typical workday at the bustling city
>premises of Geo. Mancy & Sons, purveyors of bespoke internetwork
>services to the gentry since 1789.

Dear Sir:

If I ever win my imaginary lawsuit to make Dave DeLaney Queen of
Engerland, I believe you should be promoted to Lord Chamberlain or
Grand High Poobah of Misinformation.

Yours,

Charles Stuart XI
Pretender to the Throne

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.
"What do you expect from a bunch of kiwi smoking sheep herders?" --
oTTo

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On 2006-05-12, David DeLaney > wrote:
> Adam Funk > wrote:
>>John D Salt <jdsalt_AT_gotadsl.co.uk> wrote:
>>> This makes me imagine a woodcut illustration showing highly-
>>> skilled artisans at work cutting HTML tags by hand from top-
>>> quality imported cedar-wood blocks, while in the background
>>> black-faced stokers shovel coal into the furnace of the steam-
>>> powered search engine. A huge brass flywheel dominates the
>>> background, and the caption, written in flowing copperplate,
>>> reads "The Romance of Reticular Navigation". Further reading
>>> reveals that we are seeing a typical workday at the bustling city
>>> premises of Geo. Mancy & Sons, purveyors of bespoke internetwork
>>> services to the gentry since 1789.

>>In the good old days, there was no blink tag.

> Nonsense, what did you think MADE them good?
>
> Dave "inducing epileptic mentalities since 1793" DeLaney

IFYSFY.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue
TMG TMG is offline

John D Salt wrote:
> TMG > wrote in
> :
>
> [Snips]
>
>>Both of these are pre-19th century sites.

> This makes me imagine a woodcut illustration showing highly-
> skilled artisans at work cutting HTML tags by hand from top-
> quality imported cedar-wood blocks, while in the background
> black-faced stokers shovel coal into the furnace of the steam-
> powered search engine. A huge brass flywheel dominates the
> background, and the caption, written in flowing copperplate,
> reads "The Romance of Reticular Navigation". Further reading
> reveals that we are seeing a typical workday at the bustling city
> premises of Geo. Mancy & Sons, purveyors of bespoke internetwork
> services to the gentry since 1789.
>
> All the best,
>
> John.

My, my,..such an esteemed catch. Alas, my permit isn't valid in Wales,
and back he goes.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

A couple of things I've learned about these ARK guys.

Crosspost to their little corner of usenet with alt.sex.(whatever) a few
times and they back off.

If you're feeling a bit more malicious cross posting *to* ARK from a few
threads where D Spencer Hines participates is sure fill up ARK like an
overflowing toilet.

Profile of Mr. Hines: (averages 700 posts a month!)
http://tinyurl.com/g8oca

Also many alt.culture groups consist of almost nothing but crossposted
dross.

Examples:
soc.culture.usa, soc.culture.israel, soc.culture.palestine,
soc.culture.british, soc.culture.pakistan, soc.culture.afganistan,
alt.religion.islam and the ever popular soc.culture.jewish

Or the politics groups are pretty absurd too
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.impeach.bush, alt.politics, alt.politics.bush,
alt.politics.democrats

Just a few ideas that popped to mind when I saw this miserable thread and
the recent ARK related trolling.

Alton Brown smoker without electricity? [email protected] Barbecue 372 07-02-2007 09:41 AM
Alton Brown smoker without electricity? Hal Burton Barbecue 1 10-05-2006 05:05 PM
alton brown smoker Barbecue 21 06-04-2006 05:39 PM
alton brown smoker Barbecue 3 31-03-2006 07:47 AM