Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.radio.broadcasting,alt.food.barbecue

Default How to contact Trader Joe's by email

"Duwop" > wrote:

> Trolling for responses like this it looks like your NG is in need of fresh
> blood . Thing getting a bit boring and insular there?

Please don't top-post.

> You ought to think about setting a time(r) on these things so as to recruit
> newbs a bit better so as to not inoculate them from your entreaties. I know,
> that would take a level of organization that's nonexistent with most.
>
> .barbecue has been mined out for now. Jeeze, I have to teach you guys
> everything?

Please post a map to the sekrit barbecue sauce mine!

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:12:41 -0700, "Duwop" >
wrote:

>Thought so.

Seems doubtful.

NOTE TO oTTo: If you're going to wade through AFB, would you please
wipe your feet before coming back into ARK? Look at what you've
stepped in.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>Thought so.

> Seems doubtful.
>
> NOTE TO oTTo: If you're going to wade through AFB, would you please
> wipe your feet before coming back into ARK? Look at what you've
> stepped in.

Looks like dog doo.

[Picks it up]

Feels like dog doo.

[Sniff]

Smells like dog doo.

[Chomp]

Tastes like dog doo! Boy am I glad I didn't step in it.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
"Otto Bahn" > wrote:

> "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote
>
> >>Thought so.

> > Seems doubtful.
> >
> > NOTE TO oTTo: If you're going to wade through AFB, would you please
> > wipe your feet before coming back into ARK? Look at what you've
> > stepped in.

> Looks like dog doo.
>
> [Picks it up]
>
> Feels like dog doo.
>
> [Sniff]
>
> Smells like dog doo.
>
> [Chomp]
>
> Tastes like dog doo! Boy am I glad I didn't step in it.
>
> --oTTo--

Now I am sure oTTo is a dog, much like MY dog - a beautiful exotic
future show dog who prefers dogshit over all snacks and toys.
Preferably her own. Horeseshit will do in a pinch. Other dog poop
makes her hackles go up.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"Rose Marie Holt" > wrote

>> > NOTE TO oTTo: If you're going to wade through AFB, would you please
>> > wipe your feet before coming back into ARK? Look at what you've
>> > stepped in.

>> Looks like dog doo.
>>
>> [Picks it up]
>>
>> Feels like dog doo.
>>
>> [Sniff]
>>
>> Smells like dog doo.
>>
>> [Chomp]
>>
>> Tastes like dog doo! Boy am I glad I didn't step in it.
>>
>> --oTTo--

> Now I am sure oTTo is a dog, much like MY dog

I am Rose Marie's dog. Life is good. Here, have
some slippers.

--oTTo--