Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.gardens,alt.food.barbecue

Default How to contact Trader Joe's by email

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:29:36 +0100, Adam Funk >
wrote:

>On 2006-04-18, Gregory Morrow <gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net> wrote:
>
>> Yep...it's in the same category of Usenet troll stuff as
>> alt.alien.vampire.flonk-flonk, alt.usenet.kooks (I feel PROUD to have been
>> once nominated for "Kook of the Month"), the "Meowers", convicted Oregon
>> felon Ray Karczewski aka Ray Kazoo aka "The Mirror of Christ", and the
>> infamous WebTV troll (over 30K posts and counting!) Maryanne "Loafhead"
>> Kehoe (who a few years back even had a Usenet group "devoted" to her)...it's
>> all "performance art" of a sort...

>I nominate Greg for Kibologist of the Month!

seconded.

****er could have at least gotten my homegroup name right...

<mumble><mumble>

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 and shit
designated crazy-whacko-off-kilter-gurl magnet
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.gardens,alt.food.barbecue

"dave hillstrom" > wrote

>>> Yep...it's in the same category of Usenet troll stuff as
>>> alt.alien.vampire.flonk-flonk, alt.usenet.kooks (I feel PROUD to have been
>>> once nominated for "Kook of the Month"), the "Meowers", convicted Oregon
>>> felon Ray Karczewski aka Ray Kazoo aka "The Mirror of Christ", and the
>>> infamous WebTV troll (over 30K posts and counting!) Maryanne "Loafhead"
>>> Kehoe (who a few years back even had a Usenet group "devoted" to her)...it's
>>> all "performance art" of a sort...

>>I nominate Greg for Kibologist of the Month!

> seconded.

For now I have to blackball this. He hasn't used any
of the canonballogical memes.

> ****er could have at least gotten my homegroup name right...

Make that more than one meme...

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:40:43 -0700, "Duwop" >
wrote:

>Trolling for responses like this it looks like your NG is in need of fresh
>blood . Thing getting a bit boring and insular there?
>
>You ought to think about setting a time(r) on these things so as to recruit
>newbs a bit better so as to not inoculate them from your entreaties. I know,
>that would take a level of organization that's nonexistent with most.
>
>.barbecue has been mined out for now. Jeeze, I have to teach you guys
>everything?

Anybody have any idea what this top-posting, full-quoting bozo is
talking about? Looks like he stumbled over a thesaraus on his way to
freshen up his Bud Light.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.gardens,alt.food.barbecue

"Duwop" > wrote

> Trolling for responses like this it looks like your NG is in need of fresh
> blood .

Would you like to donate?

> Thing getting a bit boring and insular there?

Oh, Morticia!

> You ought to think about setting a time(r) on these things so as to recruit
> newbs a bit better so as to not inoculate them from your entreaties.

Wednesday says hi.

> I know,
> that would take a level of organization that's nonexistent with most.

We are family.

> .barbecue has been mined out for now. Jeeze, I have to teach you guys
> everything?

..gardens need fertilizer.

--oTTo--