adm

Default Replacement probes for Maverick thermometers

Dear All,

I have had a couple of the Maverick ET-73 remote thermometers for the last
two years or so and they have been great. However, two of the probes have
died and I need to get replacements.

Does nayone know where it is possible to buy these from ? I live in the UK,
but have no problem importing them from the US.

Many thanks,

Alasdair

Mark Filice

In article >, adm says...

>Dear All,
>

>I have had a couple of the Maverick ET-73 remote thermometers for the last
>two years or so and they have been great. However, two of the probes have
>died and I need to get replacements.
>
>Does nayone know where it is possible to buy these from ? I live in the UK,
>but have no problem importing them from the US.
>
>Many thanks,
>
>Alasdair

I don't have my instruction manual with me. But there is a list of prices and
ordering instructions for replacement probes in my instructions.

Here is their address and phone number in the manual for the unit:

http://www.maverickhousewares.com/in...ions/ET-73.pdf

I am going to order the heavy duty probes they have listed in my booklet
(although I don't see that in these instructions).

Best of Luck,

Mark

Denny Wheeler

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:21:23 +0100, "adm" > wrote:

>Dear All,
>

>I have had a couple of the Maverick ET-73 remote thermometers for the last
>two years or so and they have been great. However, two of the probes have
>died and I need to get replacements.
>
>Does nayone know where it is possible to buy these from ? I live in the UK,
>but have no problem importing them from the US.

Here's the company's webpage:
http://www.maverickhousewares.com/th...mote_therm.htm

Probably need to use the 'Contact us' link there.

--
-denny-
"Do your thoughts call ahead or do they just arrive at your mouth unannounced?"

"It's come as you are, baby."

-over the hedge
adm

"Denny Wheeler" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:21:23 +0100, "adm" > wrote:
>
>>Dear All,
>>

>>I have had a couple of the Maverick ET-73 remote thermometers for the last
>>two years or so and they have been great. However, two of the probes have
>>died and I need to get replacements.
>>
>>Does nayone know where it is possible to buy these from ? I live in the
>>UK,
>>but have no problem importing them from the US.

> Here's the company's webpage:
> http://www.maverickhousewares.com/th...mote_therm.htm
>
> Probably need to use the 'Contact us' link there.

Thanks. Although I was kind of hoping for something along the lines of "Oh,
they're standard Type-X's, you can get them from all kinds of places"...