T. L. Hicks

Default Wow, good charcoal

I tried some Braseiro Lump, as I ran out of Royal Oak this weekend. I may
not go back to RO. This stuff burned well, and lasted all day. My only
semi-concern is moot now that RO is using Brazilian wood. The price is good
at $9.95 for a 20 lb bag, as compared to 11.50 for 20 lbs of RO.

I am impressed.
T. L. Hicks

The Naked Whiz

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 18:07:02 GMT, "T. L. Hicks"
> wrote:

>I tried some Braseiro Lump, as I ran out of Royal Oak this weekend. I may
>not go back to RO. This stuff burned well, and lasted all day. My only
>semi-concern is moot now that RO is using Brazilian wood. The price is good
>at $9.95 for a 20 lb bag, as compared to 11.50 for 20 lbs of RO.
>
>I am impressed.
>T. L. Hicks

I liked it to. I burned a very long time in my testing. I was so
surprised I repeated the test. You can read the review at
www.lump-charcoal.com if you are interested.

TNW

The Naked Whiz > wrote:
> > wrote:
>
> >I tried some Braseiro Lump, as I ran out of Royal Oak this weekend. I
> >may not go back to RO. This stuff burned well, and lasted all day. My
> >only semi-concern is moot now that RO is using Brazilian wood. The price
> >is good at $9.95 for a 20 lb bag, as compared to 11.50 for 20 lbs of RO.
> >
> >I am impressed.

> I liked it to. I burned a very long time in my testing. I was so
> surprised I repeated the test. You can read the review at
> www.lump-charcoal.com if you are interested.

You are the man, Whizzer! I've referred many people to your website.

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

" BOB" > wrote:
> wrote:
> > [ . . . ]
> > You are the man, Whizzer! I've referred many people to your website.
> >

> Nick! Try this one...

www.lump-charcoal.com

Thanks, BOB. °~)