Adam

Default Puerto Rico BBQ

Hello all:

I will be in Puerto Rico at the end of next week. Anyone have some ideas as
to where I can find some Puerto Rican BBQ?

I found one place on smoke ring, but it is on the other side of the island
(opposite from San Juan). I can taste the pork now . . . mmmmm

Regard,

Adam T.

"Adam" > wrote:
> Hello all:
>
> I will be in Puerto Rico at the end of next week. Anyone have some ideas
> as to where I can find some Puerto Rican BBQ?
>
> I found one place on smoke ring, but it is on the other side of the
> island (opposite from San Juan). I can taste the pork now . . . mmmmm

Best I ever had was on a mountain road outside of Cayey. Pig being hand
turned over a charcoal pit, they'd go in and hack off a piece and bring it
out to you at a table or the bar. Beyond description.

Look for little local places on the Calle Marginal in SJ. Go to the beach.
Enjoy your trip!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

Graeme...in London

"Adam" > wrote in message
. ..
> Hello all:
>
> I will be in Puerto Rico at the end of next week. Anyone have some ideas

as
> to where I can find some Puerto Rican BBQ?

Brazil?

Graeme

Matthew L. Martin

Graeme...in London wrote:

> "Adam" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>>Hello all:
>>
>>I will be in Puerto Rico at the end of next week. Anyone have some ideas

> as
>
>>to where I can find some Puerto Rican BBQ?
>>

> Brazil?

Catford, I should think.

Matthew
Adam

Thank you n cramer. I will def. take that into consideration.

Regards,

Adam T.
> wrote in message
> "Adam" > wrote:
>> Hello all:
>>
>> I will be in Puerto Rico at the end of next week. Anyone have some ideas
>> as to where I can find some Puerto Rican BBQ?
>>
>> I found one place on smoke ring, but it is on the other side of the
>> island (opposite from San Juan). I can taste the pork now . . . mmmmm
>>

> Best I ever had was on a mountain road outside of Cayey. Pig being hand
> turned over a charcoal pit, they'd go in and hack off a piece and bring it
> out to you at a table or the bar. Beyond description.
>
> Look for little local places on the Calle Marginal in SJ. Go to the beach.
> Enjoy your trip!
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
> their families:
> http://saluteheroes.org/ & http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
>
> Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! !
> !

Adam

What is Catford?
"Matthew L. Martin" > wrote in message
> Graeme...in London wrote:
>
>> "Adam" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>
>>>Hello all:
>>>
>>>I will be in Puerto Rico at the end of next week. Anyone have some ideas

>> as
>>
>>>to where I can find some Puerto Rican BBQ?
>>>

>> Brazil?
>>

> Catford, I should think.
>
> Matthew

Dave Bugg

Adam wrote:

> What is Catford?

It's a holding pen for top-posting, clueless bozos.

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Adam

What?

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> Adam wrote:
>
>> What is Catford?

> It's a holding pen for top-posting, clueless bozos.
>
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

Matthew L. Martin

Adam wrote:
> What?

That would be you.

Matthew

> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
>
>>Adam wrote:
>>

>>>What is Catford?

>>It's a holding pen for top-posting, clueless bozos.
>>
>>--
>>Dave
>>Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
>>http://davebbq.com/

dwacon

"Adam" > wrote in message
. ..
> Hello all:
>
> I will be in Puerto Rico at the end of next week. Anyone have some ideas
> as to where I can find some Puerto Rican BBQ?
>
> I found one place on smoke ring, but it is on the other side of the island
> (opposite from San Juan). I can taste the pork now . . . mmmmm

There is a restaurant Ajili Mojili in Condado that *might* have barbacoa on
the menu -- but the best joints are the little "dives" out of the big city
tourist areas...

--
J Lo Lingerie *plus* 50% off Thongs
www.cafepress.com/dwacon