Old 16-04-2005, 03:59 AM
Dave Bugg

Default HDTV in heaven

Roger wrote:
Hmmmm, I figure heaven does NOT have HDTV so I think I'll pass and
come back in another incarnation at which point HDTV will be
available in all channels, and analog TV is history.....and oh, yes,
I'll be happy to buy at that time, an HD DVD version of "The Ten
Commandments." It would be awesome to see the burning bush in HD.
Roger

Sheesh, what a pathetic life you must have. What can we do to help you?
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Jamies 15 Minute Meals S01E01 HDTV x264 C4TV.nzb (1/1) Bob O'Dyne General Cooking 0 23-10-2012 06:22 AM
Sony 23 Hdtv [email protected] Diabetic 0 18-05-2009 01:41 PM
Hdtv Games [email protected] Diabetic 0 18-05-2009 01:22 PM
Heaven Peter A General Cooking 13 14-08-2007 04:05 PM