Dirty Harry

Default Need advice asap

Going to be grilling some pork tenderloins in about an hour. 350f for 15
mins or so? Thanks.

BOB

Dirty Harry wrote:
> Going to be grilling some pork tenderloins in about an hour. 350f
> for 15 mins or so? Thanks.

Sounds close...I'd go to about 135 F internal, wrap it and let it rest
for about 15 min. Should be up around 140ish by then.

BOB

Dirty Harry

"BOB" > wrote in message
. ..
> Dirty Harry wrote:
> > Going to be grilling some pork tenderloins in about an hour. 350f
> > for 15 mins or so? Thanks.

> Sounds close...I'd go to about 135 F internal, wrap it and let it rest
> for about 15 min. Should be up around 140ish by then.
>
> BOB

Cool, thanks :-)

Leonard Lehew

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:49:45 GMT, "Dirty Harry" > wrote:

>Going to be grilling some pork tenderloins in about an hour. 350f for 15
>mins or so? Thanks.

OK. I'm too late, but one of my favorite approaches for grilling pork
tenderloin is to:

Cut the tenderloin into pieces about 4 inches long.

Cut a pocket lengthwise into each piece and stuff with a mixture of
chopped proscuitto and provolone. Coat the pieces generously with
olive oil and roll in a mixture of chopped garlic and rosemary (a lot
of it). Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour or two.

Grill.

Eat.

Cheers,

Leonard
Brick

On 28-Mar-2005, "Dirty Harry" > wrote:

> Going to be grilling some pork tenderloins in about an hour. 350f for 15
> mins or so? Thanks.

Ought to get the job done. Happy to see that you're not planning to cook
them low and slow.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)