Jbya

Default Honey BBQ Sauce

Here's a doctored sauce that I stumbled across in my desire to replicate a
wonderful oriental garlic sauce and a decent bbq sauce. It is memorably
tastey. Let me know if it is as well received in your fold as it is in
mine.

HONEY-BBQ DIPPIN AND SLATHERING SAUCE

1-22 oz bottle squeeze Bullseye original

¾ cup hot water
¼ cup honey
¼ cup Hunt's ketchup
2 Tbs lemon or lime juice
2 Tbs apple cider

2 Tbs margarine
2 Tbs Chipotle sauce
2 Tbs Oyster sauce
2 Tbs Hoisin sauce
1 level tsp bottled diced garlic
1 level tsp oregano

Bring to a low boil and then simmer to desired consistency in a small sauce
pan. Allow to cool and rebottle in the squeeze bottle PLUS an additional
container for the excess.