Duwop

Default Looking for reasonably priced outdoor built-in grill

"xrongor" > wrote in message

> "Sheldon" > wrote in message
> > Sheldon

> your assumptions are staggering. your brain is weak. put them together

and
> you got... george bush!! hey is this george bush?

Having Sheldon participate in a thread is akin to the "nazi nazi nazi"
ruling. It's dead.

Sheldon is an imfamous troll, him and copycats have been an irritant for
years.

Harry Demidavicius

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:36:59 -0800, "Duwop" >
wrote:

>"xrongor" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Sheldon" > wrote in message
>> > Sheldon

>> your assumptions are staggering. your brain is weak. put them together

>and
>> you got... george bush!! hey is this george bush?
>>

>Having Sheldon participate in a thread is akin to the "nazi nazi nazi"
>ruling. It's dead.
>
>Sheldon is an imfamous troll, him and copycats have been an irritant for
>years.

True. Except he was cross posted/ing - so hopefully he's not really
here. He also appears to be on his meds as he is being reasonably
polite and staying to topic. I recently cruised rfc a bit and he's
been quite well behaved there too. A nice change.

We tolerate the Kevin/cl/etc crap abusing this group's bandwidth -
Sheldon has been most refreshing to their incessant and banal
ankle-biting.

Harry

Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 06:42:35 GMT, Harry Demidavicius
> wrote:

>We tolerate the Kevin/cl/etc crap abusing this group's bandwidth -

Oh, please. Bandwidth? If you see network abuse, Harry, just go ahead
and write to . Meanwhile, you can use a killfile.

Harry Demidavicius

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:08:20 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 06:42:35 GMT, Harry Demidavicius
> wrote:
>
>>We tolerate the Kevin/cl/etc crap abusing this group's bandwidth -

>Oh, please. Bandwidth? If you see network abuse, Harry, just go ahead
>and write to . Meanwhile, you can use a killfile.

Kevin - I'm not getting into a brawl with you. I think your ankle
biting contests with any troll that comes your way are annoying.

Harry

Out of this thread.
Piedmont

Harry Demidavicius wrote:
snip
> Kevin - <SNIP>. I think your ankle
> biting contests with any troll that comes your way are annoying.
>
> Harry
>
> Out of this thread.

I second that. But I doubt that Kevin and cl will get it through their thick
keyboards to stop this endless hatfields and mccoys junk! They really are
ruining a great group which I'm beginning to believe is their true
intention.

Regards, Mike Willsey (Piedmont)