Ricky

Default Dinner on a Weber rotisserie

(Don't have access to your photo gallery)
Pix of a pork loin with 2 baked potatoes on a Weber with homemade rotisserie
http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/dinner.jpg

Piedmont

Ricky wrote:
> Pix of a pork loin with 2 baked potatoes on a Weber with homemade

rotisserie

Hi Ricky,

You've been quiet lately, nice to hear from you! Hey the loin looks
great man! How long have you had the homemade rotis.?

Regards,
Mike Willsey (Piedmont)

Ricky

"Piedmont" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Ricky wrote:
> > Pix of a pork loin with 2 baked potatoes on a Weber with homemade

> rotisserie

> Hi Ricky,
>
> You've been quiet lately, nice to hear from you! Hey the loin looks
> great man! How long have you had the homemade rotis.?
>
> Regards,
> Mike Willsey (Piedmont)

Thanks Mike. I'm here all the time but I've chosen to stay out of the
arguments and FAQ type posts. And, since I write software for a living and
newspaper articles for a hobby, I just don't have the need to type any extra
during the day!

I've been bolting rotisseries to Weber kettles for over 30 years. I just
found out (from the BBQ Forum) that Weber actually has a rotisserie
attachment for the 22.5" kettle for $99. Mine, with the extra hardware, runs
less than $50 but I can't put the lid on and spin at the same time. The lid
fits fine without the spit. I never thought about trying to smoke what I'm
spinning.

Ricky

Reg

Ricky wrote:

> (Don't have access to your photo gallery)
> Pix of a pork loin with 2 baked potatoes on a Weber with homemade rotisserie
> http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/dinner.jpg

Looks great Ricky. I still use the rot technique from your site on a
regular basis and it makes for a great result every time. Hope all's well
with you.

Ricky wrote:
>And, since I write software for a living and
>newspaper articles for a hobby, I just don't have the need to type any

extra
> during the day!
> Ricky

Ricky-

That sounds a lot like me! Although, my articles are currently a
quarterly series of guest columns for the local newspaper.
My software is server-side Website code.

Rob