Carp

Default Jack's Obit

Here is Jack's Obit from the Daytona Beach News Journal.
If I had not known his wife's first name I would not have know it was him.

John Nyberg

DEC. 10, 1944 -- JAN. 29, 2005

ORMOND BEACH -- John Nyberg, 60, of River Bluff Drive, the owner of Southern
Card & Novelty since 1984, died Saturday at home.

A native of New York City, Mr. Nyberg was an Army Special Forces first
lieutenant and a graduate of the University of Florida, Gainesville. He
moved to this area from Denver in 1984. He also was director of the Cairns
Foundation and served on the Florida Bar Grievance Committee. Mr. Nyberg
enjoyed fishing, cooking, tennis, travel and writing.

Survivors include his wife of 37 years, Rindy; a son, John, Washington,
D.C.; and a daughter, Christy, New York City. Memorial donations may be made
to the Just-In-Time for Kids with Cancer, 21 Pine Cobble, Plymouth, MA
02360. Woodward, Holly Hill, is in charge.

StocksRus®

"Carp" > wrote in
:

> Here is Jack's Obit from the Daytona Beach News Journal.
> If I had not known his wife's first name I would not have know it was
> him.
>
> John Nyberg
>
> DEC. 10, 1944 -- JAN. 29, 2005
>
> ORMOND BEACH -- John Nyberg, 60, of River Bluff Drive, the owner of
> Southern Card & Novelty since 1984, died Saturday at home.
>
> A native of New York City, Mr. Nyberg was an Army Special Forces first
> lieutenant and a graduate of the University of Florida, Gainesville.
> He moved to this area from Denver in 1984. He also was director of the
> Cairns Foundation and served on the Florida Bar Grievance Committee.
> Mr. Nyberg enjoyed fishing, cooking, tennis, travel and writing.
>
> Survivors include his wife of 37 years, Rindy; a son, John,
> Washington, D.C.; and a daughter, Christy, New York City. Memorial
> donations may be made to the Just-In-Time for Kids with Cancer, 21
> Pine Cobble, Plymouth, MA 02360. Woodward, Holly Hill, is in charge.

I am deeply saddened by this. Jack and I had a few choice words and I
always respected his answers. A Jamesons in his honor is going down right
now.
Rest in peace my friend.

--
StocksRus®