Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Ham Shanks and Gristle Redundancy

Hey everyone, I have received a coupon from Albertson's for a pricewise
gain on ham shanks. I feel as though I should take advantage of this
offer, but I really have no way to weigh it versus that of Piggly Wiggly.

The main thing though, is the issue of gristle. I dislike the twerk, I do
not like them, Billy Sammy.

As I write, my head goes through bouts of depression.

I give up the elegant style so often admired by BBQ, the bregs has washed
out and I now have no desire to visit Albertson's.

Good najigate,
Bearolane (beer lane)

More on Lamb Shanks jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 23 28-01-2013 03:11 PM
shanks my way ViLco General Cooking 6 03-09-2012 09:42 PM
"Shrimp Scampi" is a redundancy. kitchen klatter General Cooking 198 09-06-2005 04:43 AM