Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Hot Dogs!

During the warmer months, I par simmer them in water, then onto the charcoal grill they go. When the weather is cold here, I par simmer them, and then into a hot pan. You?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

The Public Library said

> During the warmer months, I par simmer them in water, then onto the
> charcoal grill they go. When the weather is cold here, I par simmer
> them, and then into a hot pan. You?

I feed them to the neighbors dog and smoke some Brisket for me.
:-)
--
Better living through smoking.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 8 Mar 2014 23:46:54 -0800 (PST), The Public Library
> wrote:

>During the warmer months, I par simmer them in water, then onto the charcoal grill they go. When the weather is cold here, I par simmer them, and then into a hot pan. You?

I just let them cool off in the pool.
If you are talking about wieners then I grill them till the skin
bubbles up a bit.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy_Smoker View Post
The Public Library said

During the warmer months, I par simmer them in water, then onto the
charcoal grill they go. When the weather is cold here, I par simmer
them, and then into a hot pan. You?

I feed them to the neighbors dog and smoke some Brisket for me.
:-)
--
Better living through smoking.
LOL I do not eat hot dogs but the hubby does. He just likes them grilled. I prefer to have chicken.