Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Filet Castro

This is a new type of fileting style, known as the Filet Castro.

Enjoy it with soup, enjoy it with swings.

Find it nicely with all your nice things.

Talk to the dark, speed into the flat?

Damn girl, you lookin' nice and slack.

Sincerely,
BB
Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowl Brisket! View Post
This is a new type of fileting style, known as the Filet Castro.

Enjoy it with soup, enjoy it with swings.

Find it nicely with all your nice things.

Talk to the dark, speed into the flat?

Damn girl, you lookin' nice and slack.

Sincerely,
BB
huh? I dont get it. what is the point and what is the cooking method?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinchef View Post
huh? I dont get it. what is the point and what is the cooking method?
I think it's a song or a poem.

Filet of sole biig General Cooking 9 03-08-2006 01:53 PM
Burgundy filet Duckie ® Recipes 0 04-06-2005 05:49 PM
Castro Street Chicken Buffy Lyer General Cooking 4 22-10-2004 06:36 AM
Which end of filet is the best????? TOM KAN PA General Cooking 7 31-12-2003 10:20 PM