Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,alt.food.barbecue

Default Why is my crosspost not accepted?

Cross posting heated discussions from a high-traffic group to a
low-traffic group can destroy the smaller group, especially if the
discussion is off-topic there. One reason for the severity of cross post
floodding is that only few users ever check the adequacy of the group list
in their reply. For that reason ->Albasani-< is configured to require a
thread should continue.

--
http://www.madgetwits.tk Madges Links
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,alt.food.barbecue

On May 9, 1:29*am, madge >
wrote:
> Cross posting heated discussions from a high-traffic group to a *
> low-traffic group can destroy the smaller group, especially if the *
> discussion is off-topic there. One reason for the severity of cross post *
> floodding is that only few users ever check the adequacy of the group list *
> in their reply. For that reason ->Albasani-< is configured to require a *
> thread should continue.

Leo?

--
YOP...
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,alt.food.barbecue

On May 9, 2:29*am, madge >
wrote:
> Cross posting heated discussions from a high-traffic group to a *
> low-traffic group can destroy the smaller group, especially if the *
> discussion is off-topic there. One reason for the severity of cross post *
> floodding is that only few users ever check the adequacy of the group list *
> in their reply. For that reason ->Albasani-< is configured to require a *
> thread should continue.
>
> --
> *http://www.madgetwits.tk*Madges Links

Cross-dressing is something which doesn't interest me,
but other people can do what they want so long as
they don't teach school. Also, Ru Paul might be able to
pull it off, but with hair and heels, that would put me at
approximately 7 ft tall, so...yeah, not for me.

But if i ever get to Scotland, a kilt, maybe.

---
Mark
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,alt.food.barbecue

On May 9, 5:21*am, Mark > wrote:
> On May 9, 2:29*am, madge >
> wrote:
>
> > Cross posting heated discussions from a high-traffic group to a *
> > low-traffic group can destroy the smaller group, especially if the *
> > discussion is off-topic there. One reason for the severity of cross post *
> > floodding is that only few users ever check the adequacy of the group list *
> > in their reply. For that reason ->Albasani-< is configured to require a *
> > thread should continue.

> > --
> > *http://www.madgetwits.tk*Madges Links

> Cross-dressing is something which doesn't interest me,
> but other people can do what they want so long as
> they don't teach school. *Also, Ru Paul might be able to
> pull it off, but with hair and heels, that would put me at
> approximately 7 ft tall, so...yeah, not for me.
>
> But if i ever get to Scotland, a kilt, maybe.

I once had to explain to an admirer that, despite my physique, I
wasn't ready to compete in the Highland Games, when she suggested I
get shot and kilt.

I'm sorry. Such a long stretch for so little payoff.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,alt.food.barbecue

In article
Eb Oesch > wrote:

> On May 9, 5:21*am, Mark > wrote:
> > On May 9, 2:29*am, madge >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Cross posting heated discussions from a high-traffic group to a *
> > > low-traffic group can destroy the smaller group, especially if the *
> > > discussion is off-topic there. One reason for the severity of cross post
> > > *
> > > floodding is that only few users ever check the adequacy of the group
> > > list *
> > > in their reply. For that reason ->Albasani-< is configured to require a *
> > > *
> > > thread should continue.

> > > --
> > > *http://www.madgetwits.tk*Madges Links

> > Cross-dressing is something which doesn't interest me,
> > but other people can do what they want so long as
> > they don't teach school. *Also, Ru Paul might be able to
> > pull it off, but with hair and heels, that would put me at
> > approximately 7 ft tall, so...yeah, not for me.
> >
> > But if i ever get to Scotland, a kilt, maybe.

> I once had to explain to an admirer that, despite my physique, I
> wasn't ready to compete in the Highland Games, when she suggested I
> get shot and kilt.
>
> I'm sorry. Such a long stretch for so little payoff.

Depends on what is being stretched. <g>
--
Peace! Om

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,alt.food.barbecue

Omelet wrote:
> In article
> >,
> Eb Oesch > wrote:
>

>>On May 9, 5:21 am, Mark > wrote:

>>>Cross-dressing is something which doesn't interest me,
>>>but other people can do what they want so long as
>>>they don't teach school. Also, Ru Paul might be able to
>>>pull it off, but with hair and heels, that would put me at
>>>approximately 7 ft tall, so...yeah, not for me.
>>>
>>>But if i ever get to Scotland, a kilt, maybe.

>>I once had to explain to an admirer that, despite my physique, I
>>wasn't ready to compete in the Highland Games, when she suggested I
>>get shot and kilt.
>>
>>I'm sorry. Such a long stretch for so little payoff.

> Depends on what is being stretched. <g>

Happiness isn't much
But it's better than nopiness at all.

--
pete
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,alt.food.barbecue

Uh, er, BBQ Ru Paul!

How dicussing!!!

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
pete > wrote:

> >>I once had to explain to an admirer that, despite my physique, I
> >>wasn't ready to compete in the Highland Games, when she suggested I
> >>get shot and kilt.
> >>
> >>I'm sorry. Such a long stretch for so little payoff.

> > Depends on what is being stretched. <g>

> Happiness isn't much
> But it's better than nopiness at all.
>
> --