Dunc

Default Tips for using Weber's Smoke N Chips?

I just got a Weber Smoke N Chips I was hoping that the box would have more
recipes etc in it so I could start experimenting with it.

Does anyone out there have one?
Do you fill the whole smoker box with chips? Wet or dry?

Does this work well for long and low smoke BBQ'ing?

Any other tips or ideas?
Is there a web site out there that might have ideas/recipes for this?

Thanks
Dunc

Edwin Pawlowski

"Dunc" > wrote in message
>I just got a Weber Smoke N Chips I was hoping that the box would have more
>recipes etc in it so I could start experimenting with it.
>
> Does anyone out there have one?
> Do you fill the whole smoker box with chips? Wet or dry?
>
> Does this work well for long and low smoke BBQ'ing?
>
> Any other tips or ideas?
> Is there a web site out there that might have ideas/recipes for this?
>
> Thanks
> Dunc

Experiment. Most boxes are similar. You fill them part way with chips,
chunks, or pellets. You put it where enough heat gets to it to start it
smoking, but not burning. Wet? Chips yes, larger chunks no. I use chunks
that I cut myself from wood scraps.

Edwin Pawlowski

Smoke Chips Amy L Barbecue 10 19-11-2006 02:01 PM
Smoke in Weber Q300 NEL Barbecue 0 20-09-2006 02:25 AM
Smoke in the Weber Silver C at 250 deg?? geemike Barbecue 5 15-09-2006 09:38 AM
Wood chips for smoke? mtbchip Barbecue 7 18-01-2005 10:09 AM
How well can one smoke in a Weber Kettle? Bo Hica Barbecue 26 08-06-2004 11:23 PM