Bo Hica

Default How well can one smoke in a Weber Kettle?

Hi all, I'm reworking my outdoor cooking equipment, with the poor condition
of my trusty Meco Swinger II charcoal grill. I'm taking care of the
"convenience cooking" with a gasser, but would like to maintain or enhance
my charcoal capabilities. The 2 options a

1) Replace the grids and ash dump in the Meco, and keep longing for the
WSM - which I'd love to have, but reality is that usage would likely be only
a few times a year.

or

2) Trash the meco, and get a Weber Kettle, and use it for both charcoal
grilling, and indirect cooking/smoking similar to how I use my meco now for
things like ribs (drip pan, fire off to the side etc). The new webers have
little charcoal baskets that would seem to make this doable, and perhaps not
ideal, but doable.

Would love opinions especially on the Kettle idea, since there's plenty of
WSM information available....

- Bo

Dave Bugg

Bo Hica wrote:

> 2) Trash the meco, and get a Weber Kettle, and use it for both
> charcoal grilling, and indirect cooking/smoking similar to how I use
> my meco now for things like ribs (drip pan, fire off to the side
> etc). The new webers have little charcoal baskets that would seem to
> make this doable, and perhaps not ideal, but doable.

The kettle will work remarkable well, Bo. You'll need to pay closer
attention to refueling than the WSM, and temperature control will take more
patience to learn, but you'll still get what you need. Since you will be
off-setting the charcoal, you won't have the same amount of grill space for
your meat. The WSM has the same size grill, but has a baffle and distance
between the charcoal and the meat, so you can use the whole grill. Instead
of the charcoal baskets from weber, you might take a look at grill woks (the
kind with holes in them). They are cheap and work well to contain charcoal
and allow it to burn nicely. Also, look for lump charcoal, as it will
produce more heat per volume, and much less ash than briquettes.... not to
mention -- IMO -- a better flavor.

I like the red ones :-)

bbq

Bo Hica wrote:

> Hi all, I'm reworking my outdoor cooking equipment, with the poor condition
> of my trusty Meco Swinger II charcoal grill. I'm taking care of the
> "convenience cooking" with a gasser, but would like to maintain or enhance
> my charcoal capabilities. The 2 options a
>
> 1) Replace the grids and ash dump in the Meco, and keep longing for the
> WSM - which I'd love to have, but reality is that usage would likely be only
> a few times a year.
>
> or
>
> 2) Trash the meco, and get a Weber Kettle, and use it for both charcoal
> grilling, and indirect cooking/smoking similar to how I use my meco now for
> things like ribs (drip pan, fire off to the side etc). The new webers have
> little charcoal baskets that would seem to make this doable, and perhaps not
> ideal, but doable.
>
> Would love opinions especially on the Kettle idea, since there's plenty of
> WSM information available....

I have a weber kettle and think it can work well for smoking of things
like Turkey legs, chicken wings and legs. I bought the collar part of
the rotisserie kit, which heightens the grate about 6 inches.

For larger tougher cuts, like butts or brisket I didn't try. I can't
seem to get the temperature at a level I am comfortable with. Sucker
just gets plain too hot. So I got a WSM for butts, brisket, spares and
I am sure other meats will hit the grate too.

Happy Q'en,
BBQ
> - Bo

4072TetonMan

bbq > wrote in message news:<HZwpc.56228$xw3.3363415@attbi_s04>...
> Bo Hica wrote:
>
> > Hi all, I'm reworking my outdoor cooking equipment, with the poor condition
> > of my trusty Meco Swinger II charcoal grill. I'm taking care of the
> > "convenience cooking" with a gasser, but would like to maintain or enhance
> > my charcoal capabilities. The 2 options a
> >
> > 1) Replace the grids and ash dump in the Meco, and keep longing for the
> > WSM - which I'd love to have, but reality is that usage would likely be only
> > a few times a year.
> >
> > or
> >
> > 2) Trash the meco, and get a Weber Kettle, and use it for both charcoal
> > grilling, and indirect cooking/smoking similar to how I use my meco now for
> > things like ribs (drip pan, fire off to the side etc). The new webers have
> > little charcoal baskets that would seem to make this doable, and perhaps not
> > ideal, but doable.
> >
> > Would love opinions especially on the Kettle idea, since there's plenty of
> > WSM information available....
> >

> I have a weber kettle and think it can work well for smoking of things
> like Turkey legs, chicken wings and legs. I bought the collar part of
> the rotisserie kit, which heightens the grate about 6 inches.
>
> For larger tougher cuts, like butts or brisket I didn't try. I can't
> seem to get the temperature at a level I am comfortable with. Sucker
> just gets plain too hot. So I got a WSM for butts, brisket, spares and
> I am sure other meats will hit the grate too.
>
> Happy Q'en,
> BBQ
> > - Bo

I have read on this forum that people have been able to purchase the
rotisserie collar for the the 22" weber kettle grill. I would like to
expirement with this but I can't find the collar for sale by itself.
Is there a place I can buy only the collar?. I am not interested in
doing rotissery cooking, just smoking. Thanks for your help.
Brian Rodenborn

Dave Bugg <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Bo Hica wrote:

> The kettle will work remarkable well, Bo. You'll need to pay closer
> attention to refueling than the WSM, and temperature control will take

more
> patience to learn, but you'll still get what you need.

I'll second what Dave has to say. The Weber kettle was my rig until I got a
WSM. I've done butt, chickens, corned beef, chuck roasts, ribs, etc.
successfully. It's not at all a bad starter rig.

The biggest problem with the kettle is that you have to lift the grill off
to tend the fire. They have newer grills with flip-up sides that doubtlessly
would help with that. I haven't tried.

> Since you will be
> off-setting the charcoal, you won't have the same amount of grill space

for
> your meat. The WSM has the same size grill, but has a baffle and distance
> between the charcoal and the meat, so you can use the whole grill.

Instead
> of the charcoal baskets from weber, you might take a look at grill woks

(the
> kind with holes in them). They are cheap and work well to contain charcoal
> and allow it to burn nicely. Also, look for lump charcoal, as it will
> produce more heat per volume, and much less ash than briquettes.... not to
> mention -- IMO -- a better flavor.

The Weber charcoal baskets are pretty good. Set the basket so the slits in
it are cross-ways to the charcoal grate if you are using lump, then you
don't have small burning chunks falling through the grate and out through
bottom vents.

For a 22 inch kettle, two baskets and the Weber drip pans are designed to
fit perfectly across the bottom. However, I generally used just one basket
with the meat over to one side. That's the recommened method in Smoke and
Spice. I recommend taking a look at that book, as they discuss Qing with a
kettle. Your library may carry it.

Good luck.

Brian Rodenborn

Scarlet Pimpernel

"Bo Hica" > wrote in message . com>...
> Hi all, I'm reworking my outdoor cooking equipment, with the poor condition
> of my trusty Meco Swinger II charcoal grill. I'm taking care of the
> "convenience cooking" with a gasser, but would like to maintain or enhance
> my charcoal capabilities. The 2 options a
>
> 1) Replace the grids and ash dump in the Meco, and keep longing for the
> WSM - which I'd love to have, but reality is that usage would likely be only
> a few times a year.
>
> or
>
> 2) Trash the meco, and get a Weber Kettle, and use it for both charcoal
> grilling, and indirect cooking/smoking similar to how I use my meco now for
> things like ribs (drip pan, fire off to the side etc). The new webers have
> little charcoal baskets that would seem to make this doable, and perhaps not
> ideal, but doable.
>
> Would love opinions especially on the Kettle idea, since there's plenty of
> WSM information available....
>
> - Bo

I have a 22" Kettle and love it. I can crank up the heat for searing
steaks, or maintain nice steady temperatures anywhere between 325 and
450 for direct or indirect cooking with the lid on. I agree its
difficult to keep the temp low enough for low & slow cooking (say
under 275), but recall reading a web page somewhere where the author
had managed it by adding only 14 lit briquettes to a pile of unlit
ones, and managing the vents...

Smoking is easy, just cook indirect, and use some wood chips or lumps
in foil. Local favourites are Smoked Salmon and kasseler rib (salted
and smoked port loin chops).

The charcoal baskets looked too fiddly, getting refills in past the
grid, so I bought the rails that clip onto the charcoal grid. (Until
I bought the official Weber rails I made do with some home-made
coat-hanger ones which actually worked just as well :-). Only problem
is the smaller bits of lump can drop through the charcoal grid, when
I'm getting down toward the bottom of the lump bag. I need to add some
fine diamond mesh to the grid.

I also read the glowing reports here and on ABF, and occasionally
consider lashing out for a WSM. But like you, I suspect I'd only use
it occasionally for bigger and tougher cuts.

/s
cl

Scarlet Pimpernel wrote:

> I agree its
> difficult to keep the temp low enough for low & slow cooking (say
> under 275), but recall reading a web page somewhere where the author
> had managed it by adding only 14 lit briquettes to a pile of unlit
> ones, and managing the vents...

Try using the minion method in the kettle and you will be amazed. I
start out with hot water(important) in the drip/water pan. Then mixing
unlit kingsford or pressed hardwood briquette and large wood chunk (you
won't need much). Use 14-16 lit on top. The top vent should be fully
open and the bottom (if one touch) barely open (about an inch). 6 hours+
at 225-250 without having to touch a thing.

-CAL
Scarlet Pimpernel

cl > wrote in message >...
> Scarlet Pimpernel wrote:
>
> > I agree its
> > difficult to keep the temp low enough for low & slow cooking (say
> > under 275), but recall reading a web page somewhere where the author
> > had managed it by adding only 14 lit briquettes to a pile of unlit
> > ones, and managing the vents...

> Try using the minion method in the kettle and you will be amazed. I
> start out with hot water(important) in the drip/water pan. Then mixing
> unlit kingsford or pressed hardwood briquette and large wood chunk (you
> won't need much). Use 14-16 lit on top. The top vent should be fully
> open and the bottom (if one touch) barely open (about an inch). 6 hours+
> at 225-250 without having to touch a thing.
>
> -CAL

Thanks, maybe I should give it a try....

My one concern is that, while I have no religous objection to
briquettes generally, I make sure they're well lit (grey) before
introducing food to the area. I don't like the idea of them going
through their "smoulder phase" in the kettle with the meat.

I guess I could add 14-16 lit briquettes (or equivalent burning lump)
to a pile of unlit lump for the same general effect...

/S
Dave Bugg

Scarlet Pimpernel wrote:

> My one concern is that, while I have no religous objection to
> briquettes generally...

Does that extend to the Greek Orthodoxy ones? :-)

cl

"Scarlet Pimpernel" > wrote in message
om...

> Thanks, maybe I should give it a try....
>
> My one concern is that, while I have no religous objection to
> briquettes generally, I make sure they're well lit (grey) before
> introducing food to the area. I don't like the idea of them going
> through their "smoulder phase" in the kettle with the meat.
>
> I guess I could add 14-16 lit briquettes (or equivalent burning lump)
> to a pile of unlit lump for the same general effect...

No, seriously try it, no problem at all. This is another case of questioning
conventional wisdom. Lump will burn too hot to fast.

-CAL

Scarlet Pimpernel

"cl" > wrote in message

> "Scarlet Pimpernel" > wrote in message
> om...
> >
> > Thanks, maybe I should give it a try....
> >
> > My one concern is that, while I have no religous objection to
> > briquettes generally, I make sure they're well lit (grey) before
> > introducing food to the area. I don't like the idea of them going
> > through their "smoulder phase" in the kettle with the meat.
> >
> > I guess I could add 14-16 lit briquettes (or equivalent burning lump)
> > to a pile of unlit lump for the same general effect...

> No, seriously try it, no problem at all. This is another case of

questioning
> conventional wisdom. Lump will burn too hot to fast.
>

> -CAL

Well, I'm game to give it try. I'll go buy a butt next week, give it a shot,
and report back in due course ...

/s

BOB

Scarlet Pimpernel wrote:
> "cl" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Scarlet Pimpernel" > wrote in message
>> om...
>>>
>>> Thanks, maybe I should give it a try....
>>>
>>> My one concern is that, while I have no religous objection to
>>> briquettes generally, I make sure they're well lit (grey) before
>>> introducing food to the area. I don't like the idea of them going
>>> through their "smoulder phase" in the kettle with the meat.
>>>
>>> I guess I could add 14-16 lit briquettes (or equivalent burning lump)
>>> to a pile of unlit lump for the same general effect...

>> No, seriously try it, no problem at all. This is another case of questioning
>> conventional wisdom. Lump will burn too hot to fast.
>>

>> -CAL

Huh? Lump burns too hot too fast? Funny, I can keep the temperature just about
200°F using lump. Don't know what that's too hot for unless you're talking cold
smoking.

BOB

Monroe, of course...

In article >, " BOB" >
wrote:

> Scarlet Pimpernel wrote:
> > "cl" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Scarlet Pimpernel" > wrote in message
> >> om...

> >> No, seriously try it, no problem at all. This is another case of
> >> questioning
> >> conventional wisdom. Lump will burn too hot to fast.
> >>

> >> -CAL

> Huh? Lump burns too hot too fast? Funny, I can keep the temperature just
> about
> 200°F using lump. Don't know what that's too hot for unless you're talking cold
> smoking.

This is CALs unconventional wisdom as opposed to your conventional
wisdom, I guess. FWIW I can run my K at 150F as purty as you please
all day and night. Using lump.
What's not 'too hot' here CALs advice-as usual.
ScarPimp-
Don't add briquettes straight to a cooking fire-you'll nastify what
you're cooking. Preburn 'em in a separate fire first.

monroe(just put a butt in the K)
BOB

Monroe, of course... wrote:
> In article >, " BOB" >
> wrote:
>

> This is CALs unconventional wisdom as opposed to your conventional
> wisdom, I guess. FWIW I can run my K at 150F as purty as you please
> all day and night. Using lump.
> What's not 'too hot' here CALs advice-as usual.
> ScarPimp-
> Don't add briquettes straight to a cooking fire-you'll nastify what
> you're cooking. Preburn 'em in a separate fire first.
>
> monroe(just put a butt in the K)

(nodding and agreeing here)

I can't run mine much lower than 200°F with *any* charcoal at all (in the
summer). Right now, my Tera Cotta #1 is registering 145°F without a fire in it.
Sun's that hot, have to wear shoes on the concrete patio.

The #5 is out there chugging along on 3 racks of spares that should be done in
about an hour. Lump and *1* chunk of oak, dome @ 225°F. MMMmmmmmmmm Smells
great.

BOB
some reason, cl's posts don't show up here unless quoted '-)

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 22 May 2004 21:16:18 GMT, "Monroe, of course..."
> wrote:

>This is CALs unconventional wisdom as opposed to your conventional
>wisdom, I guess. FWIW I can run my K at 150F as purty as you please
>all day and night. Using lump.
>What's not 'too hot' here CALs advice-as usual.

In his defense, it appears to me that he was talking about using lump
to cook low-and-slow in a Weber Kettle. Dunno if he's right or not,
but I don't believe he was talking about using lump in a K.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho

M&M

On 22-May-2004, "Scarlet Pimpernel" >
wrote:
<snip>

> No, seriously try it, no problem at all. This is another case of
> questioning
> > conventional wisdom. Lump will burn too hot to fast.
> >

> > -CAL

Man, I hate it when somebody hands out BS. My lump burns at the
rate I want it too. That's why I have draft controls on my cooker. Ask
anybody here whether lump burns too hot or not. It burns like we want
it to burn and that's that.

--
M&M ("When You're Over The Hill You Pick Up Speed")
M&M

> n article >, " BOB" >
> wrote:
>
> > Scarlet Pimpernel wrote:
> > > "cl" > wrote in message

> This is CALs unconventional wisdom as opposed to your conventional
> wisdom, I guess. FWIW I can run my K at 150F as purty as you please
> all day and night. Using lump.
> What's not 'too hot' here CALs advice-as usual.
> ScarPimp-
> Don't add briquettes straight to a cooking fire-you'll nastify what
> you're cooking. Preburn 'em in a separate fire first.

Wouldn't think of adding cold briquettes to a cooking fire, but I can
get away with dumping Royal Oak lump on and get away with it
just fine. Just make damn sure you don't have your chimney damper
shut down any.That's the same thing as the 'Blue Screen of Death'
with 'WinDoze'.

M&M(I'm not only over the hill, I'm nearly back at the bottom)
M&M

On 22-May-2004, " BOB" > wrote:
<snip>

> BOB
> some reason, cl's posts don't show up here unless quoted '-)

Funny you should mention that. I've noticed the same thing.
--
M&M ("When You're Over The Hill You Pick Up Speed")
Monroe, of course...

In article >, Kevin S.
Wilson > wrote:

> On Sat, 22 May 2004 21:16:18 GMT, "Monroe, of course..."
> > wrote:
>
> >This is CALs unconventional wisdom as opposed to your conventional
> >wisdom, I guess. FWIW I can run my K at 150F as purty as you please
> >all day and night. Using lump.
> >What's not 'too hot' here CALs advice-as usual.

> In his defense, it appears to me that he was talking about using lump
> to cook low-and-slow in a Weber Kettle. Dunno if he's right or not,
> but I don't believe he was talking about using lump in a K.

True-Like BOB, I only see CALoony's dreck when it's quoted. I didn't
feel that the issue of kettle specificity was addressed all too
thoroughly. I just saw (and I paraphrase somewhat) "Ugh-<beat chest>
stupid regulars dumbdumbdumb <beats again> know nothing-lump baaaad!"
I DO know that I used briquettes in an ECB for years and years and
every time I added unlit briqs into an existing fire it affected the
taste of the food adversely. Discovering lump meant cooking with one
fire, not two. Minion method Shminion method - tastes like kerosene.
Pimp's pretty bright - I think he'll figure out what to do.

monroe( lump good - Cal Loony!)
cl

" BOB" > wrote in message

> Huh? Lump burns too hot too fast? Funny, I can keep the temperature just

about
> 200°F using lump. Don't know what that's too hot for unless you're

talking cold
> smoking.

Bob, we are talking unattended cooking. So how long can you go with lump
without touching the fire in a kettle?

You are talking about use in a kettle to right?

-CAL

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 22 May 2004 21:16:18 GMT, "Monroe, of course..."
> > wrote:
>
> >This is CALs unconventional wisdom as opposed to your conventional
> >wisdom, I guess. FWIW I can run my K at 150F as purty as you please
> >all day and night. Using lump.
> >What's not 'too hot' here CALs advice-as usual.

> In his defense, it appears to me that he was talking about using lump
> to cook low-and-slow in a Weber Kettle. Dunno if he's right or not,
> but I don't believe he was talking about using lump in a K.

The thread subject should have sufficed for them Kevin.
-CAL

cl

"Monroe, of course..." > wrote in message
> In article >, Kevin S.
> Wilson > wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 22 May 2004 21:16:18 GMT, "Monroe, of course..."
> > > wrote:
> >
> > >This is CALs unconventional wisdom as opposed to your conventional
> > >wisdom, I guess. FWIW I can run my K at 150F as purty as you please
> > >all day and night. Using lump.
> > >What's not 'too hot' here CALs advice-as usual.

> > In his defense, it appears to me that he was talking about using lump
> > to cook low-and-slow in a Weber Kettle. Dunno if he's right or not,
> > but I don't believe he was talking about using lump in a K.

> True-Like BOB, I only see CALoony's dreck when it's quoted.

> I didn't
> feel that the issue of kettle specificity was addressed all too
> thoroughly.

You dumb ass the thread subjects says "How well can one smoke in a Weber
Kettle"
So how else could you miss the low and slow aspect of smoking in a kettle?
Lump sucks for this aspect. If you tend the fire every hour, then you will
be fine with lump but not for a 5 hour unopened top burn

You guys are a bunch of idiots with poor reading comprehension. You would
rather be an idiot and assume the thread content plus assume that
everyone is using a K. You, M&M, Duwop and Dave are too ignorant to realize
there is a world outside of the K. Sure lump will fire your K forever at a
low temp, so what? This is a thread about smoking in a kettle. If you want
to participate tell us how you do it in a kettle or anyother good advice.
Otherwise STFU.

PS, I hope you really aren't saying this tongue in cheek "Like BOB, I only
see CALoony's dreck when it's quoted". I guess a kill file isn't the culprit

-CAL (the K squads archenemy)

Tyler Hopper

"Scarlet Pimpernel" > wrote in message
om...
> cl > wrote in message

> > Scarlet Pimpernel wrote:
> >
> > > I agree its
> > > difficult to keep the temp low enough for low & slow cooking (say
> > > under 275), but recall reading a web page somewhere where the author
> > > had managed it by adding only 14 lit briquettes to a pile of unlit
> > > ones, and managing the vents...

> > Try using the minion method in the kettle and you will be amazed. I
> > start out with hot water(important) in the drip/water pan. Then mixing
> > unlit kingsford or pressed hardwood briquette and large wood chunk (you
> > won't need much). Use 14-16 lit on top. The top vent should be fully
> > open and the bottom (if one touch) barely open (about an inch). 6 hours+
> > at 225-250 without having to touch a thing.
> >
> > -CAL

> Thanks, maybe I should give it a try....
>
> My one concern is that, while I have no religous objection to
> briquettes generally, I make sure they're well lit (grey) before
> introducing food to the area. I don't like the idea of them going
> through their "smoulder phase" in the kettle with the meat.
>
> I guess I could add 14-16 lit briquettes (or equivalent burning lump)
> to a pile of unlit lump for the same general effect...
>
> /S

Take a look at the "charcoal briquette holders" he

http://www.webergrills.com/products/characc.htm

I used to use these in my WSM and it made charcoal mgmt. easier.

_________
ht_redneck

Judy Cosler

what's the difference between the "charcoal briquette holders" & the
"charcoal dividers" -- the difference in **purpose** that is??

On Fri, 28 May 2004 17:58:58 GMT, "Tyler Hopper" >
wrote:

>"Scarlet Pimpernel" > wrote in message
. com...
>> cl > wrote in message

>> > Try using the minion method in the kettle and you will be amazed. I
>> > start out with hot water(important) in the drip/water pan. Then mixing
>> > unlit kingsford or pressed hardwood briquette and large wood chunk (you
>> > won't need much). Use 14-16 lit on top. The top vent should be fully
>> > open and the bottom (if one touch) barely open (about an inch). 6 hours+
>> > at 225-250 without having to touch a thing.
>> >
>> > -CAL

>> Thanks, maybe I should give it a try....
>>
>> My one concern is that, while I have no religous objection to
>> briquettes generally, I make sure they're well lit (grey) before
>> introducing food to the area. I don't like the idea of them going
>> through their "smoulder phase" in the kettle with the meat.
>>
>> I guess I could add 14-16 lit briquettes (or equivalent burning lump)
>> to a pile of unlit lump for the same general effect...
>>
>> /S

>Take a look at the "charcoal briquette holders" he
>
>http://www.webergrills.com/products/characc.htm
>
>I used to use these in my WSM and it made charcoal mgmt. easier.
>
>_________
>ht_redneck

((.)) '))
((((((((
))(/)((
Tyler Hopper

"Judy Cosler" > wrote in message
> what's the difference between the "charcoal briquette holders" & the
> "charcoal dividers" -- the difference in **purpose** that is??

I've never seen or heard of "dividers". The holders are just that. They hold the
charcoal in a small area and doesn't allow it to spread out. In other words you
can manage a small, hot fire without too much effort.

_________
ht_redneck

Default User

Tyler Hopper wrote:

> "Judy Cosler" > wrote in message
> > what's the difference between the "charcoal briquette holders" & the
> > "charcoal dividers" -- the difference in **purpose** that is??

> I've never seen or heard of "dividers". The holders are just that. They hold the
> charcoal in a small area and doesn't allow it to spread out. In other words you
> can manage a small, hot fire without too much effort.

Those look to be some wire contraptions for keeping a pile of lit
charcoal together.

I like the holders for lump. When using lump, the small pieces tend to
fall through the charcoal grate. With holders, placed so their slots are
perpendicular to the charcoal grate, minimizes this problem. It's
similar to what some Qers do by getting a second grate and rotating it
90 degrees.

Brian Rodenborn
Scarlet Pimpernel

Judy Cosler > wrote in message >. ..
> what's the difference between the "charcoal briquette holders" & the
> "charcoal dividers" -- the difference in **purpose** that is??

I have the dividers. Looked at the holders, but it seemed too fiddly
having to feed them through the small slot at the side of the grate.
With the dividers you just drop it though, and poke it into place.

I also liked the dividers because you can move 'em around for more
charcoal capacity when cooking indirect. If I have a biggish item, I
put both dividers about 1/3 way along the grid, to give me a single,
bigger, "fire area".

/s

Weber Kettle: Cannot keep it hot enough [email protected] Barbecue 17 24-03-2007 02:47 AM
Dobro-Q from a Weber Kettle Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 1 08-12-2006 10:19 PM
Weber Kettle vs WSM [email protected] Barbecue 7 18-12-2004 07:38 PM
Weber Kettle as a smoker bbq Barbecue 6 21-12-2003 07:54 PM
Turkey in a Weber kettle Fran General Cooking 11 16-12-2003 09:15 PM