bbq

Default Treats for work

Apoligize if this has already been sent. After 2 hours, have not seen
it posted and did see a reply post that was after I sent this orginally.
Looked through 2 different readers.

Today's cook is going to be treats for work tomorrow. Some bring
doughnuts, cake, cookies or pizza. I bring Q or jerky.

These are rubbed and ready to go on the WSM. Had to cut them down a bit
to fit on the rack, but using both racks was able to get all of them on.

Enjoy!!

M&M or Bricker,
I will try and better identify my pics for your archives. I have named
this attachment ribs1bbq and will add the next number to the next pic.

What I see getting complicated in the future with my naming convention
is next time I do ribs, I may use the same name again.

If you have another suggestion for a naming convention, please let me
know. I think I remember you saying sometime ago that your software may
not like dashes(-) in the file name.

Happy Q'en,
BBQ

Attached Thumbnails