Old 18-07-2004, 07:02 PM
bbq

Default Treats for work

Today's cook is going to be treats for work tomorrow. Some bring
doughnuts, cake, cookies or pizza. I bring Q or jerky.

These are rubbed and ready to go on the WSM. Had to cut them down a bit
to fit on the rack, but using both racks was able to get all of them on.

Enjoy!!

M&M or Bricker,
I will try and better identify my pics for your archives. I have named
this attachment ribs1bbq and will add the next number to the next pic.

What I see getting complicated in the future with my naming convention
is next time I do ribs, I may use the same name again.

If you have another suggestion for a naming convention, please let me
know. I think I remember you saying sometime ago that your software may
not like dashes(-) in the file name.

Happy Q'en,
BBQ

Attached Thumbnails
Treats for work-ribs1bbq.jpg

Old 18-07-2004, 07:21 PM
BOB

bbq wrote:
Today's cook is going to be treats for work tomorrow. Some bring
doughnuts, cake, cookies or pizza. I bring Q or jerky.

These are rubbed and ready to go on the WSM. Had to cut them down a bit
to fit on the rack, but using both racks was able to get all of them on.

Enjoy!!

M&M or Bricker,
I will try and better identify my pics for your archives. I have named
this attachment ribs1bbq and will add the next number to the next pic.

What I see getting complicated in the future with my naming convention
is next time I do ribs, I may use the same name again.

If you have another suggestion for a naming convention, please let me
know. I think I remember you saying sometime ago that your software may
not like dashes(-) in the file name.

Happy Q'en,
BBQ

Pssst! BBQ, check which newsgroup this is in...

Old 18-07-2004, 09:30 PM
bbq

BOB wrote:

Pssst! BBQ, check which newsgroup this is in...

Yea, REALLY sorry I goofed up. Not only once but twice. Guess I owe
some Q.

Happy Q'en,
BBQ

Old 19-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Monroe, of course...

In article [email protected]_s04, bbq
wrote:

BOB wrote:

Pssst! BBQ, check which newsgroup this is in...

Yea, REALLY sorry I goofed up. Not only once but twice. Guess I owe
some Q.

LOL! - Pay up, brain fart boy!
(It's called 'pulling a fosco')

monroe(some cold beer will be nice too)

Old 20-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Graeme...in London

" BOB" wrote in message

If everybody keeps reminding me, I'll do something like that too. But I

have to
find my camera first. I think Graeme left it at the pub...

BOB

BOB,

SWMBO has forbidden me taking the camera to the pub. It was only a matter of
time before I left it on the bar or table. She is right! My past record with
mobile phones and umbrellas is pretty disastrous.

Graeme