Steve

Default Double smoker?

I've recently seen (on the internet) smokers built with a single firebox
feeding 2 cooking chambers, one on either side. Won't the smoke & heat
favor one side (least resistance)? Does this set-up work well?

Edwin Pawlowski

"Steve" <dontbother.net> wrote in message
> I've recently seen (on the internet) smokers built with a single firebox
> feeding 2 cooking chambers, one on either side. Won't the smoke & heat
> favor one side (least resistance)? Does this set-up work well?

Not everything must be done at the same temperature, so it may be more of a
help. Inside any pit, the temperature will vary depending on location.
Know how your pit works and use it to your advantage.

Never saw the pit in question so I don't have any way of telling for sure
how it would work. Perhaps one side can be baffled so for smaller cooking
you don't waste a lot of fuel?