Harlan Osier

Default My barbecue grill is nuclear-powered ! ! !

Yes, it works with Plutonium , for at least 5 years per stick of
Pu-239.

With the additional uranium-engine, it also works with U-235.

I think this is great, and is good for the environment, no dangerous
carbon dioxide or sulfur compounds !

Buy a nuclear grill, too, they are the future !
cl

Harlan Osier wrote:

> Yes, it works with Plutonium , for at least 5 years per stick of
> Pu-239.
>
> With the additional uranium-engine, it also works with U-235.
>
> I think this is great, and is good for the environment, no dangerous
> carbon dioxide or sulfur compounds !
>
> Buy a nuclear grill, too, they are the future !

It isn't as good as a K!

Right guys(and Monroe)?

-CAL
cl

Harlan Osier wrote:

> Yes, it works with Plutonium , for at least 5 years per stick of
> Pu-239.
>
> With the additional uranium-engine, it also works with U-235.
>
> I think this is great, and is good for the environment, no dangerous
> carbon dioxide or sulfur compounds !
>
> Buy a nuclear grill, too, they are the future !

It isn't as good as a K!

Right guys(and Monroe)?

-CAL
John O

> Buy a nuclear grill, too, they are the future !

Does it irradiate the food too? Because that way I wouldn't have to worry so
much about those little nasties.

-John O

John O