Kevin S. Wilson

Default Article about Kobe Beef and Grilling in Tomorrow's WSJ

Yesterday I did a 15-minute interview with a reporter from the Wall
Street Journal, for an article about grilling and about "high-end"
cuts of meat, such as Kobe beef and Kurobuta pork (see
http://www.snakeriverfarms.com/ for info about Kurabuta pork). The
article will be in Friday's edition.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
Spud

Guess I won't be a readin' the WSJ Friday. Just Dilbert.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 28 May 2004 15:22:39 GMT, "Spud" > wrote:

>Guess I won't be a readin' the WSJ Friday. Just Dilbert.

Just as well. The WSJ tends to use a lot of polysyllabic words. I
expect your mouth would get sore from moving your lips as you read.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"Who put these fingerprints on my imagination?"
bk

Hey, if I don't move my lips when I read, how can I expect to hear what I'm
read'n? Man you big city fella must know a lot of tricks.