Tex Mexican

Default You are a bunch of drunks.

Trolls get more attention than legitimate posts.

TFM®

"Tex Mexican" > wrote in message
m...
> Trolls get more attention than legitimate posts.

I never once denied being a drunk!

BTW, you're trolling.

TFM®

Tex Mexican wrote:

> Trolls get more attention than legitimate posts.

And which one are you:

(a) troll
(b) legitimate poster
(c) drunk
(d) both b+c
(e) all of the above

Tex Mexican

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 02:15:29 GMT, "Tex Mexican"
> > wrote:
>
> >Trolls get more attention than legitimate posts.

> What does that have to do with the fact that most of us are
> drunks?
>
> -sw

Well, ya got me there Steve.

Woogeroo

To the drunks!

-W

wrote:

>Trolls get more attention than legitimate posts.

Monroe, of course...

In article >, Woogeroo
> wrote:

> To the drunks!
>
> -W

I'll fricken drink to that!

monroe(buuurp)
M&M

On 4-Mar-2004, "Monroe, of course..." > wrote:

> > To the drunks!
> >
> > -W

> I'll fricken drink to that!
>
> monroe(buuurp)

I will, and I am.

--
M&M ("The problem is that no matter what you do, there's
Sombody that won' t like it much") Tom Clancy
F.G. Whitfurrows

I, pershonally, ish a bunch of drunksh. I mean to shay, I have been a bunch
of drunksh. I'sh drunk a bunch of....

Aw hell.......I gotta go find the refrijherador.

--
Foshco Gamgee Whitfurrowsh
and hish 6" boner

JD

"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message

> I, pershonally, ish a bunch of drunksh. I mean to shay, I have been a
> bunch of drunksh. I'sh drunk a bunch of....
>
> Aw hell.......I gotta go find the refrijherador.

Just keep it straight Fos, beer in the fridge, **** in the bathroom.

JD

BOB

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> I, pershonally, ish a bunch of drunksh. I mean to shay, I have been a bunch
> of drunksh. I'sh drunk a bunch of....
>
> Aw hell.......I gotta go find the refrijherador.
>
> --
> Foshco Gamgee Whitfurrowsh
> and hish 6" boner

Just remember, your refrijherador door has the hinges on the wrong side...

Graeme... in London

> wrote in message
> "F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote:
> > I, pershonally, ish a bunch of drunksh. I mean to shay, I have been a
> > bunch of drunksh. I'sh drunk a bunch of....
> >
> > Aw hell.......I gotta go find the refrijherador.

> As a pefshunal drunk for . . . a while, I'm pleased to acknowledge Fosco

as
> one of our own!

I didn't know that Nick had a drinking problem until I saw him sober one
morning!

Graeme (who's just returned from the local tavern, drunk)