Russ

Default Costco Virco Grills

Does anyone know if Costco still sells the $799 Virco stainless steel
grills? I'm trying to buy one but don't want to waste a trip there if
they aren't carrying them anymore.
Steve S

They have them at my local Costco (Va. Beach,VA. 02/19/04)

Steve
Kent H.

At our Costco they have been discounted substantially during these
winter months.

Russ wrote:

> Does anyone know if Costco still sells the $799 Virco stainless steel
> grills? I'm trying to buy one but don't want to waste a trip there if
> they aren't carrying them anymore.

Spud

Ours is selling them for $399.

Kent H.

Have you tried it? Will it sear and cook a steak char-rare with the top
up, or do you have to close it??
Thanks
Kent

Marlinmike wrote:

> Just picked one up at that price in Everett, WA
>
> "Russ" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Does anyone know if Costco still sells the $799 Virco stainless steel
> > grills? I'm trying to buy one but don't want to waste a trip there if
> > they aren't carrying them anymore.

Yip Yap

Kevin S. Wilson > wrote in message >. ..
> On 19 Feb 2004 18:07:41 -0800, (Russ) wrote:
>
> >Does anyone know if Costco still sells the $799 Virco stainless steel
> >grills? I'm trying to buy one but don't want to waste a trip there if
> >they aren't carrying them anymore.

> Um, why don't you call the local Costco and ask them, rather than ask
> a bunch of strangers on Usenet?
>
> PS: The answer is no. Costco no longer carries any Virco grills.

Is this the Virco grill?

http://tinyurl.com/32zne

http://www.costco.com/product.asp?ca...6&log=&navtop=

According to the costco.com web site,
"Costco.com item # 17493 KS Deluxe Stainless
Steel Grill may currently be in stock at your
local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase
at a cash and carry price."

-- Yip
Kent H.

www.costco.com.

> PS: Costco no longer carries any Virco grills.

Constipido you had to say the preceeding twice. Maybe you are the
retarded one. Costco does carry stainless steel gas grills at a
competitive price, which at the moment are on sale for almost half the
original price.
Who gives a flying intercourse if they are Virco??? Who give a flying
phyque where they are made?
You don't know anything about gas grills. You only know about that
stupid ceramic monster you obviously sleep with.

> --
> Kevin S. Wilson
> Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
> "Who put these fingerprints on my imagination?"

Kent H.

Constipido people who sit at the bottom of NG posts are constantly
positioning themselves under a waterfall of cascading feces. That may be
your problem. You ate too much tonight.
In addition you missed your enema.

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 05:01:51 GMT, "Kent H." >
> wrote:
>
> [something he's too stupid to place where it belongs]

> >> Um, why don't you call the local Costco and ask them, rather than ask
> >> a bunch of strangers on Usenet?
> >>
> >> PS: The answer is no. Costco no longer carries any Virco grills.
> >>

> >To some degree, el constipido, that's what this NG is all about.

> To an even greater degree, it's all about the entertainment value to
> be found in watching you look foolish in public.
>
> BTW, I'm not at all surprised to find you in agreement with the
> original poster. You strike me as being dim enough to ask an easily
> answered question of a bunch of strangers rather than pick up the
> phone or--surprise--go to
www.costco.com.

> PS: Costco no longer carries any Virco grills.
>
> --
> Kevin S. Wilson
> Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
> "Who put these fingerprints on my imagination?"

Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 06:04:55 GMT, "Kent H." >
wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>>
>> PS: Costco no longer carries any Virco grills.

>Constipido you had to say the preceeding twice. Maybe you are the
>retarded one. Costco does carry stainless steel gas grills at a
>competitive price, which at the moment are on sale for almost half the
>original price.

That hook hanging off your lip is also stainless steel, though I
didn't get it at Costco. You just couldn't resist, could you? Next
time, think for a moment. Ask yourself, "Why would someone post an
obviously inaccurate statement like that?"

I tell you this because I am your friend.

>Who gives a flying intercourse if they are Virco??? Who give a flying
>phyque where they are made?

I'm trying to decide whether this is another example of your ongoing
struggles with the English language, or whether your handlers had a
talk with you about not using naughty words on the Intraweb.

>You don't know anything about gas grills. You only know about that
>stupid ceramic monster you obviously sleep with.

That hook just keeps getting set deeper and deeper, doesn't it, Kent?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Jack Sloan

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 06:
>
> I tell you this because I am your friend.

Damn, Kevin...It took ya almost three weeks to get to the "friend" thing
this time. You don't think he really feels like you're his friend , do ya?
Jack

Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:11:33 -0600, "Jack Sloan" >
wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 06:
>>
>> I tell you this because I am your friend.
>>

> Damn, Kevin...It took ya almost three weeks to get to the "friend" thing
>this time. You don't think he really feels like you're his friend , do ya?

I'm his ONLY friend.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Jack Sloan

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:11:33 -0600, "Jack Sloan" >
> wrote:
>

> >"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 06:
> >>
> >> I tell you this because I am your friend.
> >>

> > Damn, Kevin...It took ya almost three weeks to get to the "friend" thing
> >this time. You don't think he really feels like you're his friend , do

ya?

> I'm his ONLY friend.

I don't buy it ...I don't think he has any...including you.
Jack

Tyler Hopper

"Steve and Brenda" > wrote in message
> The Costco in Santa Maria, CA has both sizes $799 and $399. Haven't got my
> wife talked into one yet. Steve
> "Russ" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Does anyone know if Costco still sells the $799 Virco stainless steel
> > grills? I'm trying to buy one but don't want to waste a trip there if
> > they aren't carrying them anymore.

Save that money, drive up to Sac. and pick up a pick up a #9 textured K with gas
option for $800. You won't be sorry.

_________
ht_redneck