Jon Endres, PE

Default Trip report - final

> wrote in message

Sounds like a great trip.

> First meal home, my daughter made seasoned pork egg rolls and shrimp fried
> rice for me. With Russian coffee . . . mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Tell us about the Russian coffee. I've been drinking pure Costa Rican and
I'm looking for something a bit different.

Jon E

Grace4all

> wrote in message
> My two weeks with Graeme and his family in London was great and went very
> quickly. When I got back, I had 1,500 e-mails, of which 40 were 'real',

900
> posts here on a.f.b and 400 posts on a.b.f, where I've posted 2 OT pics,
> thus avoiding Fosco's most grievous error.

yo, Graeme, I'm coming next based on this report. Ready to be a host again?

Graeme... in London

"Grace4all" > wrote in message
> > wrote in message
> > My two weeks with Graeme and his family in London was great and went

very
> > quickly. When I got back, I had 1,500 e-mails, of which 40 were 'real',

> 900
> > posts here on a.f.b and 400 posts on a.b.f, where I've posted 2 OT pics,
> > thus avoiding Fosco's most grievous error.
> >

> yo, Graeme, I'm coming next based on this report. Ready to be a host

again?

Grace4all,

I'm still recovering from having Nick foist himself upon the family however,
anyone with a genuine interest in BBQ and who can drink excessive quantities
of alcohol on a daily basis until they fall over, are welcome at my house
anytime. (No vomiting allowed)

I ask that you kindly give me a little advanced warning (days, not hours) as
I have a couple of trips to Scotland planned in the not to distant future.

Graeme (Betty Ford......Here I Come)

Harry Demidavicius

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:41:16 -0000, "Graeme... in London"
> wrote:

>"Grace4all" > wrote in message
>> > wrote in message
>> > My two weeks with Graeme and his family in London was great and went

>very
>> > quickly. When I got back, I had 1,500 e-mails, of which 40 were 'real',

>> 900
>> > posts here on a.f.b and 400 posts on a.b.f, where I've posted 2 OT pics,
>> > thus avoiding Fosco's most grievous error.
>> >

>> yo, Graeme, I'm coming next based on this report. Ready to be a host

>again?
>>

>Grace4all,
>
>I'm still recovering from having Nick foist himself upon the family however,
>anyone with a genuine interest in BBQ and who can drink excessive quantities
>of alcohol on a daily basis until they fall over, are welcome at my house
>anytime. (No vomiting allowed)
>
>I ask that you kindly give me a little advanced warning (days, not hours) as
>I have a couple of trips to Scotland planned in the not to distant future.
>
>Graeme (Betty Ford......Here I Come)

I'll give you a break, graeme. I'll not walk, bicycle, or fly to
visit in the near future ;0)

Harry
TFM®

"Graeme... in London" > wrote

> I'm still recovering from having Nick foist himself upon the family

however,
> anyone with a genuine interest in BBQ and who can drink excessive

quantities
> of alcohol on a daily basis until they fall over, are welcome at my house
> anytime. (No vomiting allowed)

Gee, that almost sounds like a personal invitation to me! <G>

TFM®

Final Report on Dixie Classic Fair The Cook Preserving 2 10-10-2007 06:33 PM
County Fair final report The Cook Preserving 8 26-09-2007 06:04 PM
Trip Report ~TD Sourdough 3 14-04-2006 01:50 PM
NYC trip report Dog Ma 1 Tea 0 12-02-2004 04:17 AM
trip report Julia Altshuler General Cooking 36 29-11-2003 07:32 PM