Reg

Default Y'all Suck

Steve Wertz wrote:
> I'm falling behind on my newsgroups but I wanted to wish everyone a
> Happy Thanksgiving.
>
> Granted, my delivery isn't so keen, but I wish y'all a .... uh...
> Beer. That's it - A Beer!!?

Now there's an attention grabbing subject line. What are you cooking
for tommorrow BTW?

Happy Thanksgiving back at ya.

Nathan Lau

Steve Wertz wrote:

> I'm falling behind on my newsgroups but I wanted to wish everyone a
> Happy Thanksgiving.
>
> Granted, my delivery isn't so keen, but I wish y'all a .... uh...
> Beer. That's it - A Beer!!?
>
> Bring on the Tripovan!
>
> -sw

Careful with subjects like that...we're a mite touchy with the killfiles
these days...

--
Aloha,

Nathan Lau
San Jose, CA

#include <std.disclaimer>

Reg

Steve Wertz wrote:

> The triptavan is starting to kick in so I'll keep it breif.

Well, I'm thinking it's more than triptophan, but that's
just a wild guess...

> I injected, brined, and (gasp) baked a 14lb turkey. Baby shitake,
> roasted red poblanos, onion, celery and italian sausage stuffing
> (butterless since I expected some richness from the turkey).

Nothing like a good old fashion roasted turkey. Enjoy.

Time to pull the Leg 'o Pig from the cooker. The smell of the
rum glaze is permeating the neighborhood. Sorta like your
mesquite.

BOB

Steve Wertz typed:
> I'm falling behind on my newsgroups but I wanted to wish everyone a
> Happy Thanksgiving.
>
> Granted, my delivery isn't so keen, but I wish y'all a .... uh...
> Beer. That's it - A Beer!!?
>
> Bring on the Tripovan!
>
> -sw

I did, in fact. (Sucked down several more beers than I should have, that is)

Hope your Thanksgiving was at least as happy as mine. Great food, good friends
and family, and beverages of choice.

BOB

ALSO YOU MAY SUCK IT! Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 5 04-02-2007 06:37 PM
I Suck Omelet General Cooking 2 21-01-2007 11:51 AM
I Suck pfoley General Cooking 0 19-01-2007 08:25 PM
You suck [email protected] General Cooking 0 04-05-2006 10:45 AM