Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.boats,alt.food.barbecue,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default ALSO YOU MAY SUCK IT!

wrote:

>>> Spot movies at the laundry mat?

>> Dan, I think you need to check the groups you are mailing to. Doesn't seem
>> to be relevent to rpca.

> I agree with this psot.

ITYM ITAWTP. HTH and God bless. LOL!1!!!

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.boats,alt.food.barbecue,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Me too!

wrote:

> >> Dan, I think you need to check the groups you are mailing to. Doesn't seem
> >> to be relevent to rpca.

> > I agree with this psot.

> ITYM ITAWTP. HTH and God bless. LOL!1!!!
>
> --
> Shelly (Warning: see label for details)

> http://esther.cat-sidh.net (Letters to Esther)

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.boats,alt.food.barbecue,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"shelly" > wrote in message

> ITYM ITAWTP.

Eh? what does this mean?

> HTH and God bless. LOL!1!!!

I know these last abbrev ;-/

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.boats,alt.food.barbecue,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Christina Websell" > wrote

> > ITYM ITAWTP.

> Eh? what does this mean?

I Tasted Your Mom. I Taunt Anyone Who Top Posts.

Peer pressure and netiquette and all that.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.boats,alt.food.barbecue,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
adm adm is offline

> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:04:27 -0000, "Christina Websell"
> > wrote:
>>
>>Dan, I think you need to check the groups you are mailing to. Doesn't
>>seem
>>to be relevent to rpca.

What's more - has anyone ever barbecued a cat? Despite my personal opinion
that it might be the best method, i am sure they would still come out dry,
somewhat stinky and stringy to boot. Probably not worth cooking.

Beef, pork, lamb and other meats, on topic. Cat - probably off topic unless
anyone can provide any evidence to the contrary.

I Suck Omelet General Cooking 2 21-01-2007 11:51 AM
I Suck pfoley General Cooking 0 19-01-2007 08:25 PM
You suck [email protected] General Cooking 0 04-05-2006 10:45 AM
Y'all Suck Reg Barbecue 3 29-11-2003 10:33 PM