Jack Curry

Default Ignoring the Disrupters

The plague of twits attempting to interfere with afb has increased the
normal signal-to-noise ratio drastically. It's as annoying as a hemorrhoid.

While it is tempting (most of us have succumbed at one time or another) to
respond to trolls with some clever witticism, it's quite counterproductive
since the net result is a) encouragement to the troll, prompting more stupid
posts and b) the defeat of blocking by those of us who don't want to see
this BS, since "Block Sender" only blocks the OP, not the responders.

This is ****ing many of us off.

Several of the regulars have asked us "Not to Feed the Trolls," and I ask
that also. With the exception of correcting a spoof, let's quit answering
this pernicious troll.

Please, may we have as much of a consensus as possible? If you agree, will
you respond to this thread? I hope that if enough of us do so, it will make
a point to all who might be tempted to continue the stupid bantering and
maybe in time the asshole troll will go away.

Jack Curry

bbq

Jack Curry wrote:

> The plague of twits attempting to interfere with afb has increased the
> normal signal-to-noise ratio drastically. It's as annoying as a hemorrhoid.
>
> While it is tempting (most of us have succumbed at one time or another) to
> respond to trolls with some clever witticism, it's quite counterproductive
> since the net result is a) encouragement to the troll, prompting more stupid
> posts and b) the defeat of blocking by those of us who don't want to see
> this BS, since "Block Sender" only blocks the OP, not the responders.
>
> This is ****ing many of us off.
>
> Several of the regulars have asked us "Not to Feed the Trolls," and I ask
> that also. With the exception of correcting a spoof, let's quit answering
> this pernicious troll.
>
> Please, may we have as much of a consensus as possible? If you agree, will
> you respond to this thread? I hope that if enough of us do so, it will make
> a point to all who might be tempted to continue the stupid bantering and
> maybe in time the asshole troll will go away.

Jack,

I agree 100 percent. Could not have said it better myself. Thank
you!!!!!!!!

Happy Q'en,
BBQ

Jack Curry

TomD

Default Okee Doke

Hi Jack,

What are you cooking this weekend? Time constraints limit me to
grilling tonight.

Tom

Duwop

bbq wrote:
> Jack Curry wrote:
>> The plague of twits attempting to interfere with afb has increased
>> the normal signal-to-noise ratio drastically. It's as annoying as a
>> hemorrhoid.

Agreed, it's gotten to that point now that this is necessary.

Steve Calvin

bbq wrote:

> Jack Curry wrote:
>
>> The plague of twits attempting to interfere with afb has increased the
>> normal signal-to-noise ratio drastically. It's as annoying as a
>> hemorrhoid.
>>
>> While it is tempting (most of us have succumbed at one time or
>> another) to
>> respond to trolls with some clever witticism, it's quite
>> counterproductive
>> since the net result is a) encouragement to the troll, prompting more
>> stupid
>> posts and b) the defeat of blocking by those of us who don't want to see
>> this BS, since "Block Sender" only blocks the OP, not the responders.
>>
>> This is ****ing many of us off.
>>
>> Several of the regulars have asked us "Not to Feed the Trolls," and I ask
>> that also. With the exception of correcting a spoof, let's quit
>> answering
>> this pernicious troll.
>>
>> Please, may we have as much of a consensus as possible? If you agree,
>> will
>> you respond to this thread? I hope that if enough of us do so, it
>> will make
>> a point to all who might be tempted to continue the stupid bantering and
>> maybe in time the asshole troll will go away.
>>

> Jack,
>
> I agree 100 percent. Could not have said it better myself. Thank
> you!!!!!!!!
>
> Happy Q'en,
> BBQ
>

> Jack Curry

I haven't replied to any of 'em (at least I don't think so) and don't
intend to start. Replying to the idiots is what they want. To get
attention, they don't care if it's bad, just the fact that someone
replies.

Ya have my vote Jack.

--
Steve

If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.

Graeme... in London

"bbq" > wrote in message

> Jack Curry wrote:
>
> > The plague of twits attempting to interfere with afb has increased the
> > normal signal-to-noise ratio drastically. It's as annoying as a

hemorrhoid.

> > While it is tempting (most of us have succumbed at one time or another)

> > respond to trolls with some clever witticism, it's quite

counterproductive
> > since the net result is a) encouragement to the troll, prompting more

stupid
> > posts and b) the defeat of blocking by those of us who don't want to see
> > this BS, since "Block Sender" only blocks the OP, not the responders.
> >
> > This is ****ing many of us off.
> >
> > Several of the regulars have asked us "Not to Feed the Trolls," and I

ask
> > that also. With the exception of correcting a spoof, let's quit

answering
> > this pernicious troll.
> >
> > Please, may we have as much of a consensus as possible? If you agree,

will
> > you respond to this thread? I hope that if enough of us do so, it will

make
> > a point to all who might be tempted to continue the stupid bantering and
> > maybe in time the asshole troll will go away.
> >

> Jack,
>
> I agree 100 percent. Could not have said it better myself. Thank
> you!!!!!!!!
>
> Happy Q'en,
> BBQ
>

> Jack Curry

Jack,

I concur with your view completely.

Graeme

Jack Schidt®

"TomD" > wrote in message
> Hi Jack,
>
> What are you cooking this weekend? Time constraints limit me to
> grilling tonight.
>

> Tom

Which Jack?

Jack

PS I'm horrifyingly low on smoked pork in my freezer. To that end I'm
cooking up a shoulder or two today.

The Joneses

Jack Curry wrote:

> The plague of twits attempting to interfere with afb has increased the
> normal signal-to-noise ratio drastically. It's as annoying as a hemorrhoid.

"I solemnly pledge to not intentionally feed the trolls, and in fact,
to actively avoid doing so...In the name of the pit, the lump, and the
shoulder roast".
So help me salt.

Edrena

Jack Curry

TomD wrote:
> Hi Jack,
>
> What are you cooking this weekend? Time constraints limit me to
> grilling tonight.
>

> Tom

I'm pretty much shut down for the weekend, prepping for a trip to WashDC to
spend T-Day with my kids. My wife is bringing everything but the bird,
including oysters...my son's and my favorite. I did do a great rib rack a
couple of days ago (slathered with CYM), among the best I've ever done, and
a smoked yardbird last night with citrus for the smoke. Meat was terrific,
skin wasn't, so I peeled and tossed it.
Jack Curry

Brick

"Jack Curry" wrote

> The plague of twits attempting to interfere with afb has increased

the
> normal signal-to-noise ratio drastically. It's as annoying as a

hemorrhoid.

<snip>

What Steve Calvin said. I think I have not replied to any of them
either.
Sure sorry if I did. I do not intend to start either.

Brick (Who's out of space to store dead animal parts)
Thank God I have a separate beer cooler.

Ol' Hippie

I agree, deleting is quick, and eventually it will pass just like a
broccoli fart.

--
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
one pretty well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside,

"Graeme... in London" > wrote:
> "bbq" > wrote in message
> >

> > Jack Curry wrote:
> >[]
> > > Several of the regulars have asked us "Not to Feed the Trolls," and I

> ask
> > > that also. With the exception of correcting a spoof, let's quit

> answering
> > > this pernicious troll.
> > >
> > > Please, may we have as much of a consensus as possible? []

> > []

> I concur with your view completely.

While I too have occasionally succumbed, you're right, it's just added to
the clutter. No more. Enough is enough.

--
Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley www.boonchoo.com
"Giving violent criminals a government guarantee that their intended
Jack Sloan

With the exception of correcting a spoof, let's quit answering
> this pernicious troll.
>

> Jack Curry

Did you have a specific troll in mind or were you referring to just a few
new trolls or are you referring to all trolls in general?
One of the other Jacks

Jack Curry

Jack Sloan wrote:
> With the exception of correcting a spoof, let's quit answering
>> this pernicious troll.
>>

>> Jack Curry
>>

> Did you have a specific troll in mind or were you referring to just a
> few new trolls or are you referring to all trolls in general?
> One of the other Jacks

All of 'em, but the vegan is the biggest nuisance right now. This group is
here to talk barbecue and while we often skirt the edge a bit and even
occasionally go off-topic, I think we all pretty much know who is trolling
and who is just asking a naive question or making a bombastic statement.
Jack Curry

Harry in Iowa

held forth in
:

> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:53:27 GMT, "Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry
>
> wrote:
>
>>The plague of twits attempting to interfere with afb has increased the
>>normal signal-to-noise ratio drastically. It's as annoying as a
>>hemorrhoid.
>>
>>While it is tempting (most of us have succumbed at one time or
>>another)

> Agreed. When the number of trolls was lower, it a) was a chance to
> sometimes release some steam. b) a chance to actually "zing" someone
> and get some laughs (as cheap as they may be).
>
> Now, many of the posts are from trolls. I have succumbed from time to
> time, but have now changed to hitting 'delete'.
>
> "I solemnly pledge to not intentionally feed the trolls, and in fact,
> to actively avoid doing so...In the name of the pit, the lump, and the
> shoulder roast".
>
> Bob

I've only noticed 2 trolls. The tofu putz and the macon jerk. The tofu
spitwad morphed and attempted to assume others identities, which is
trolling 101 and the macon tard couldn't even accomplish that, he just
made retarded statements and started arguments. Of course it takes two
to argue.

Harry in Iowa

.:\:/:.
+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+-------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
\||/ | | | jgs (______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

--
'Its just NOTSO if you feel the need to contact me'
F.G. Whitfurrows

Awrite awrite awrite. Jack, since you are my hero and mentor and I look up
to you so, I will do as you say. But sometimes I can't help myself....he's
such a putz.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

theBun

Jack Curry wrote:
> The plague of twits attempting to interfere with afb has increased the
> normal signal-to-noise ratio drastically. It's as annoying as a hemorrhoid.
>
> While it is tempting (most of us have succumbed at one time or another) to
> respond to trolls with some clever witticism, it's quite counterproductive
> since the net result is a) encouragement to the troll, prompting more stupid
> posts and b) the defeat of blocking by those of us who don't want to see
> this BS, since "Block Sender" only blocks the OP, not the responders.
>
> This is ****ing many of us off.
>
> Several of the regulars have asked us "Not to Feed the Trolls," and I ask
> that also. With the exception of correcting a spoof, let's quit answering
> this pernicious troll.
>
> Please, may we have as much of a consensus as possible? If you agree, will
> you respond to this thread? I hope that if enough of us do so, it will make
> a point to all who might be tempted to continue the stupid bantering and
> maybe in time the asshole troll will go away.
>
> Jack Curry

Agreed.

Paul Frankfurter
theBun

"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote:
> Awrite awrite awrite. Jack, since you are my hero and mentor and I look
> up to you so, I will do as you say. But sometimes I can't help
> myself....he's such a putz.

Not even a putz. Try shmeckula.

--
Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley www.boonchoo.com
"Giving violent criminals a government guarantee that their intended
victims are defenseless is bad public policy."
- John Ross, "Unintended Consequences"
F.G. Whitfurrows

"Harry Demidavicius" > wrote>> >
> The guys who annoy really me are the guys who think it's fun to "poke
> the troll with a sharp stick". They fail to understand that the best
> course of action is to leave them alone... Ignore the thread and at
> least don't reprint their crap if you the undeniable need to a
> comment.

Awrite! I said I'd stop.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Mac The Finger

"Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry > wrote in message m>...
> The plague of twits attempting to interfere with afb has increased the
> normal signal-to-noise ratio drastically. It's as annoying as a hemorrhoid.
>
> While it is tempting (most of us have succumbed at one time or another) to
> respond to trolls with some clever witticism, it's quite counterproductive
> since the net result is a) encouragement to the troll, prompting more stupid
> posts and b) the defeat of blocking by those of us who don't want to see
> this BS, since "Block Sender" only blocks the OP, not the responders.
>
> This is ****ing many of us off.
>
> Several of the regulars have asked us "Not to Feed the Trolls," and I ask
> that also. With the exception of correcting a spoof, let's quit answering
> this pernicious troll.
>
> Please, may we have as much of a consensus as possible? If you agree, will
> you respond to this thread? I hope that if enough of us do so, it will make
> a point to all who might be tempted to continue the stupid bantering and
> maybe in time the asshole troll will go away.
>
> Jack Curry

Perhaps it's the truth you don't like. US barbecue is lousy in
comparison to some of the Canadian establishments that I have visited.
One in Quebec, One in Ontario and the other one in Edmonton. This is
my opinion. I just find the the US takes food and cheapens it.
That's a general statement though; the US does have some fine cusine
here and there but for the most part it's fast, and lousy. I'd love to
send any one of you non-believers a jar of barbecue sauce from an
establishment just up the street. Then we'll talk. Hell. I wouldn't
mind sending some ribs if that was allowed(across borders); but you
might think it's got mad cow disease even though it's pork. Oh well.

F.G. Whitfurrows

"Mac The Finger" > wrote in message
om...
> "Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry > wrote in message

m>...
> > The plague of twits attempting to interfere with afb has increased the
> > normal signal-to-noise ratio drastically. It's as annoying as a

hemorrhoid.

> > While it is tempting (most of us have succumbed at one time or another)

> > respond to trolls with some clever witticism, it's quite

counterproductive
> > since the net result is a) encouragement to the troll, prompting more

stupid
> > posts and b) the defeat of blocking by those of us who don't want to see
> > this BS, since "Block Sender" only blocks the OP, not the responders.
> >
> > This is ****ing many of us off.
> >
> > Several of the regulars have asked us "Not to Feed the Trolls," and I

ask
> > that also. With the exception of correcting a spoof, let's quit

answering
> > this pernicious troll.
> >
> > Please, may we have as much of a consensus as possible? If you agree,

will
> > you respond to this thread? I hope that if enough of us do so, it will

make
> > a point to all who might be tempted to continue the stupid bantering and
> > maybe in time the asshole troll will go away.
> >
> > Jack Curry

> Perhaps it's the truth you don't like. US barbecue is lousy in
> comparison to some of the Canadian establishments that I have visited.
> One in Quebec, One in Ontario and the other one in Edmonton. This is
> my opinion. I just find the the US takes food and cheapens it.
> That's a general statement though; the US does have some fine cusine
> here and there but for the most part it's fast, and lousy. I'd love to
> send any one of you non-believers a jar of barbecue sauce from an
> establishment just up the street. Then we'll talk. Hell. I wouldn't
> mind sending some ribs if that was allowed(across borders); but you
> might think it's got mad cow disease even though it's pork. Oh well.

Wow! You're awful condescending for a Canadian, buster!

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

F.G. Whitfurrows

Ohh, see? I fell for it again. What is it about the illiterate *******s that
gets my goat?

Sorry fellas.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Monroe, of course...

In article >, "F.G. Whitfurrows"
> wrote:

> Wow! You're awful condescending for a Canadian, buster!

Just Another Internet Wise Guy from up in Ontario Somewhere...

monroe(give him the finger)
The Fat Man®

Jack Curry wrote:

> Please, may we have as much of a consensus as possible? If you
> agree, will you respond to this thread? I hope that if enough of us
> do so, it will make a point to all who might be tempted to continue
> the stupid bantering and maybe in time the asshole troll will go away.

Hear, hear!

TFM®

BOB

n_cramer typed:
> "Graeme... in London" > wrote:
>> "bbq" > wrote in message
>>>

>>> Jack Curry wrote:
>>> []

>> ask

>> answering

>>> []

>> I concur with your view completely.
>>

> While I too have occasionally succumbed, you're right, it's just added to
> the clutter. No more. Enough is enough.
>
> --
> Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley www.boonchoo.com
> "Giving violent criminals a government guarantee that their intended
> victims are defenseless is bad public policy."
> - John Ross, "Unintended Consequences"

Me too. It's what I *TRY* to do anyway. But sometimes I just can't resist the
pointey stick.

BOB
who does reserve the right to pick up the pointy stick and give a jab when
necessary

BOB

TomD typed:
> Hi Jack,
>
> What are you cooking this weekend? Time constraints limit me to
> grilling tonight.
>

> Tom

You asked on Saturday. By 4 pm, I'd finished cooking 60 pounds of pork loins and
about 25 pounds of ribs.

The ribs were so that the cooking and organizing crews could snack all morning and
afternoon and not have to take off and go eat lunch. They were rubbed with "Dizzy
Pig" Tsunami spin ( http://www.dizzypigbbq.com/rubs.html) and that's about all.

The loins (50 pounds) were butterflied, then stuffed with mozzerella, provolone,
asiago and white cheddar cheeses, spinach leaves, a paste made from garlic and
salt, and a secret* rub.

10 # was supposed to be "plain" whatever that means. It was rubbed with the
secret* rub only. There were only about 6 slices of the stuffed left, and about 5
pounds of the "plain left'.

I'm about smoked out.

BOB
*It's a secret because I can't remember what all I actually did put in it.

Jack Schidt®

" BOB" > wrote in message
news
> TomD typed:
> > Hi Jack,
> >
> > What are you cooking this weekend? Time constraints limit me to
> > grilling tonight.
> >

> > Tom

> You asked on Saturday. By 4 pm, I'd finished cooking 60 pounds of pork
loins and
> about 25 pounds of ribs.

so, ummm.....are there pictures of this magnificent effort? HEY!! Put down
that cleaver!! Just askin'...

> The ribs were so that the cooking and organizing crews could snack all

morning and
> afternoon and not have to take off and go eat lunch. They were rubbed

with "Dizzy
> Pig" Tsunami spin ( http://www.dizzypigbbq.com/rubs.html) and that's

about all.

> The loins (50 pounds) were butterflied, then stuffed with mozzerella,

provolone,
> asiago and white cheddar cheeses, spinach leaves, a paste made from

garlic and
> salt, and a secret* rub.
>
> 10 # was supposed to be "plain" whatever that means. It was rubbed with

the
> secret* rub only. There were only about 6 slices of the stuffed left, and

about 5
> pounds of the "plain left'.
>
> I'm about smoked out.

Nice day's work, BOB. I hope you rewarded yourself with some adult
beverages.

> BOB

> *It's a secret because I can't remember what all I actually did put in it.

<in my best Maxwell Smart voice> Would you believe garlic?

Nathan Lau

Jack Curry wrote:

> The plague of twits attempting to interfere with afb has increased the
> normal signal-to-noise ratio drastically. It's as annoying as a hemorrhoid.
>
> While it is tempting (most of us have succumbed at one time or another) to
> respond to trolls with some clever witticism, it's quite counterproductive
> since the net result is a) encouragement to the troll, prompting more stupid
> posts and b) the defeat of blocking by those of us who don't want to see
> this BS, since "Block Sender" only blocks the OP, not the responders.
>
> This is ****ing many of us off.
>
> Several of the regulars have asked us "Not to Feed the Trolls," and I ask
> that also. With the exception of correcting a spoof, let's quit answering
> this pernicious troll.
>
> Please, may we have as much of a consensus as possible? If you agree, will
> you respond to this thread? I hope that if enough of us do so, it will make
> a point to all who might be tempted to continue the stupid bantering and
> maybe in time the asshole troll will go away.

The troll feeds on attention. Just ignore 'em and they will starve and
go away. Think about your post and ask yourself if it contributes to
the signal or the noise before you hit Send.

--
Aloha,

Nathan Lau
San Jose, CA

#include <std.disclaimer>

BOB

"Jack Schidt®" wrote ...

> " BOB" > wrote in message
> news
> > TomD typed:
> > > Hi Jack,
> > >
> > > What are you cooking this weekend? Time constraints limit me to
> > > grilling tonight.
> > >

> > > Tom

> > You asked on Saturday. By 4 pm, I'd finished cooking 60 pounds of pork

> loins and
> > about 25 pounds of ribs.

> so, ummm.....are there pictures of this magnificent effort? HEY!! Put down
> that cleaver!! Just askin'...

NO, unfortunately. I forgot the camera. I will post any that people might send
me, there were flashes popping, and if RichardJ gets any orders from the
Melbourne, Florida area, he owes me a commission. The mosaic Terra Blue #3 had
all the attention.

> > The ribs were so that the cooking and organizing crews could snack all

> morning and
> > afternoon and not have to take off and go eat lunch. They were rubbed

> with "Dizzy
> > Pig" Tsunami spin ( http://www.dizzypigbbq.com/rubs.html) and that's

> about all.
> >
> > The loins (50 pounds) were butterflied, then stuffed with mozzerella,

> provolone,
> > asiago and white cheddar cheeses, spinach leaves, a paste made from

> garlic and
> > salt, and a secret* rub.
> >
> > 10 # was supposed to be "plain" whatever that means. It was rubbed with

> the
> > secret* rub only. There were only about 6 slices of the stuffed left, and

> about 5
> > pounds of the "plain left'.
> >
> > I'm about smoked out.

> Nice day's work, BOB. I hope you rewarded yourself with some adult
> beverages.

There was an open bar. As usual at this Yacht club (I'm not a member) my money
was no good. Any time my glass was less than half full, I was asked if I needed
another. Several bottles of Red Stripe found there way to me. The Bar Lady
didn't think she should pay for her dinner. I agreed. Exchanged food forRed
Stripe through the back door. I didn't need all that beer, but I didn't let any
go to waste.

> > BOB

> > *It's a secret because I can't remember what all I actually did put in it.

> <in my best Maxwell Smart voice> Would you believe garlic?

That was definately in there. See the paste in the stuffing above...All my rubs
begin with freshy ground black (or in this case, Penzey's Four peppercorn blend),
granulated garlic, onion powder, and paprika (more for color than anything else).
<VBG>

BOB

Graeme... in London

#3 had
> all the attention.
> >

> > > The ribs were so that the cooking and organizing crews could snack all

> > morning and
> > > afternoon and not have to take off and go eat lunch. They were rubbed

> > with "Dizzy
> > > Pig" Tsunami spin ( http://www.dizzypigbbq.com/rubs.html) and that's

> > about all.
> > >
> > > The loins (50 pounds) were butterflied, then stuffed with mozzerella,

> > provolone,
> > > asiago and white cheddar cheeses, spinach leaves, a paste made from

> > garlic and
> > > salt, and a secret* rub.
> > >
> > > 10 # was supposed to be "plain" whatever that means. It was rubbed

with
> > the
> > > secret* rub only. There were only about 6 slices of the stuffed left,

and
> > about 5
> > > pounds of the "plain left'.
> > >
> > > I'm about smoked out.

> > Nice day's work, BOB. I hope you rewarded yourself with some adult
> > beverages.

> There was an open bar. As usual at this Yacht club (I'm not a member) my

money
> was no good. Any time my glass was less than half full, I was asked if I

needed
> another. Several bottles of Red Stripe found there way to me. The Bar

Lady
> didn't think she should pay for her dinner. I agreed. Exchanged food

forRed
> Stripe through the back door.

Bob

Was that Red Stripe the real McCoy?.....ie The Jamacan brew. Sure is good
beer and fairly strong.

I didn't need all that beer, but I didn't let any
> go to waste.
> >

> > > BOB

> > > *It's a secret because I can't remember what all I actually did put in

it.

> > <in my best Maxwell Smart voice> Would you believe garlic?

> That was definately in there. See the paste in the stuffing above...All

my rubs
> begin with freshy ground black (or in this case, Penzey's Four peppercorn

blend),
> granulated garlic, onion powder, and paprika (more for color than anything

else).
> <VBG>
>
> BOB

BOB

Graeme... in London typed:
> " BOB" > wrote in message
>> There was an open bar. As usual at this Yacht club (I'm not a member) my

> money
>> was no good. Any time my glass was less than half full, I was asked if I

> needed
>> another. Several bottles of Red Stripe found there way to me. The Bar

> Lady
>> didn't think she should pay for her dinner. I agreed. Exchanged food

> forRed
>> Stripe through the back door.

> Bob
>
> Was that Red Stripe the real McCoy?.....ie The Jamacan brew. Sure is good
> beer and fairly strong.

Yes, the Real McCoy. It's not quite as strong as in Jamaica (it's the stuff made
especially for export to the US) but the taste is still there. I wished then that
I'd jerked some of the pork to go with the Red Stripe.

BOB