Kevin S. Wilson

Default Thanksgiving for temporary curmudgeons

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:55:31 GMT, "John O"
> wrote:

>> >Technically, you're both right. Michigan is in TWO pieces, one in

>Canada,
>> >one in the US.
>> >

>> At last, someone who knows to check his facts before posting nonsense
>> to the USENET.

>Which piece would be in Canada? How would I check a fact that isn't?

John, the proper procedure is as follows:

1. Check facts.
2. Post nonsense to Usenet.

You'll find a more elaborate explanation by googling on YHBT.

PS: YHL. HAND.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
BigJolly

There he goes again.

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> >Canada,
> >> >
> >> At last, someone who knows to check his facts before posting nonsense
> >> to the USENET.

> >Which piece would be in Canada? How would I check a fact that isn't?
> >

> John, the proper procedure is as follows:
>
> 1. Check facts.
> 2. Post nonsense to Usenet.
>
> You'll find a more elaborate explanation by googling on YHBT.
>
> PS: YHL. HAND.
>
> --
> Kevin S. Wilson
> Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
> "Who put these fingerprints on my imagination?"

John O

> You'll find a more elaborate explanation by googling on YHBT.
>
> PS: YHL. HAND.

Ah. Same feeling I get when I lose a game of Uno to my six year old. IOW,
losing at some things is proper. ;-)

Someone brought (dry) smoked salmon into the office today. Great flavor. Do
you think smoking eliminates the chemicals the fish picked up in Lake
Michigan???

-John O

Thurman

John O wrote:
> Someone brought (dry) smoked salmon into the office today. Great flavor. Do
> you think smoking eliminates the chemicals the fish picked up in Lake
> Michigan???

Where did you think the smoke comes from? ;-)

Could you distinguish Chevy, Ford, Chrysler?

Whosetitanelbow

"John O" > schreef in
berichtnieuws...news:5Q6ub.32$aw2.38679@newssrv26. news.prodigy.com:

> Someone brought (dry) smoked salmon into the office today. Great
> flavor. Do you think smoking eliminates the chemicals the fish picked
> up in Lake Michigan???

Yes, but then it adds the chemicals that have been bio-accumulating over
the past few decades in the trees of Michigan.

--
"So the gamers and the scammers say it's the fault of the critics who tried
to carve through the mumbo-jumbo in the first place." -- Josh Marshall