D. Shelton

Default Just ordered new mobile pit

Before you bad mouth the Lang trailers you may want to take a closer
look at one then pull one. I went with a friend to pick one up and it
pulls like a dream!!! Almost 450 miles the speeds reaching 85 MPH and
it did not sway at all.
The trailer only has to hold the cooker and a little wood.
I will agree the other cooker has a better looking trailer but you
don't eat the trailer.