Monroe, of course...

Default Go ahead and flame me...

In article >, "Jack Sloan"
> wrote:

<snip meelesh typical crap>

> All is not lost...He can talk with Miles.

Where's my yenta fee?
They'll make a cute couple, all snuggled up under a rock somewhere....
Who cares if neither one can Q their way out of a paper bag-they can
discuss things all 'civil' like <sucking sounds here>

monroe(ain't love grand)
BOB

Monroe, of course... typed:
> In article "Jack Sloan" wrote:
>
> <snip meelesh typical crap>
>
>> All is not lost...He can talk with Miles.

> Where's my yenta fee?
> They'll make a cute couple, all snuggled up under a rock somewhere....
> Who cares if neither one can Q their way out of a paper bag-they can
> discuss things all 'civil' like <sucking sounds here>
>
> monroe(ain't love grand)

You know, I really hate to correct you, but wouldn't that be "under a bridge
somewhere..." since we all know that trolls live under rocks?
<vbg>

BOB

Miles

Monroe, of course... wrote:

> Where's my yenta fee?
> They'll make a cute couple, all snuggled up under a rock somewhere....
> Who cares if neither one can Q their way out of a paper bag-they can
> discuss things all 'civil' like <sucking sounds here>

Ah geez. I was hoping for something a little more creative than the old
make a cute couple line so prevalent in NG flames. Originality is not
your forte.