Jack Sloan

Default Go ahead and flame me...

"Miles" > wrote in message
news1%mb.35829$Rd4.30212@fed1read07...

> Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA wrote:
>

> > I would hope not. I can see that this newsgroup has developed a
> > culture of personal attacks and rudeness instaed of having polite
> > disagreements, but I have no intention of participating in any of
> > that, and anyone who does gets exactly one chance before being
> > killfiled.

> LOL! Wecome to this NG. It's not always about the best way to cook a
> piece of meat. In this NG it's more about tradition. Deviate from that
> and you get what you have! That said, I haven't had any ribs better
> than bbq'd. I've had boiled then grilled, pressure cooked etc. Some
> were fairly decent but not as good as bbq'd. If I do not have time to
> bbq I buy meats that are very tender and do not benifit from slow
> cooking much. Trouble is, those cuts cost more. Now join the purists
> club and do things their way or get flamed!! By the number of replies
> you got to this thread they love this stuff anyways. Easily amused!

All is not lost...He can talk with Miles.
Jack

Monroe, of course...

In article >, "Jack Sloan"
> wrote:

<snip meelesh typical crap>

> All is not lost...He can talk with Miles.

Where's my yenta fee?
They'll make a cute couple, all snuggled up under a rock somewhere....
Who cares if neither one can Q their way out of a paper bag-they can
discuss things all 'civil' like <sucking sounds here>

monroe(ain't love grand)
BOB

Monroe, of course... typed:
> In article "Jack Sloan" wrote:
>
> <snip meelesh typical crap>
>
>> All is not lost...He can talk with Miles.

> Where's my yenta fee?
> They'll make a cute couple, all snuggled up under a rock somewhere....
> Who cares if neither one can Q their way out of a paper bag-they can
> discuss things all 'civil' like <sucking sounds here>
>
> monroe(ain't love grand)

You know, I really hate to correct you, but wouldn't that be "under a bridge
somewhere..." since we all know that trolls live under rocks?
<vbg>

BOB

Miles

Monroe, of course... wrote:

> Where's my yenta fee?
> They'll make a cute couple, all snuggled up under a rock somewhere....
> Who cares if neither one can Q their way out of a paper bag-they can
> discuss things all 'civil' like <sucking sounds here>

Ah geez. I was hoping for something a little more creative than the old
make a cute couple line so prevalent in NG flames. Originality is not
your forte.

BOB

Jack Sloan typed:
> "Miles" > wrote in message
> news1%mb.35829$Rd4.30212@fed1read07...
>>

>> Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA wrote:
>>

>>> I would hope not. I can see that this newsgroup has developed a
>>> culture of personal attacks and rudeness instaed of having polite
>>> disagreements, but I have no intention of participating in any of
>>> that, and anyone who does gets exactly one chance before being
>>> killfiled.

>> LOL! Wecome to this NG. It's not always about the best way to cook a
>> piece of meat. In this NG it's more about tradition. Deviate from that
>> and you get what you have! That said, I haven't had any ribs better
>> than bbq'd. I've had boiled then grilled, pressure cooked etc. Some
>> were fairly decent but not as good as bbq'd. If I do not have time to
>> bbq I buy meats that are very tender and do not benifit from slow
>> cooking much. Trouble is, those cuts cost more. Now join the purists
>> club and do things their way or get flamed!! By the number of replies
>> you got to this thread they love this stuff anyways. Easily amused!

> All is not lost...He can talk with Miles.
> Jack

Yes, now that Miles/milesh has escaped from his captors. (

BOB

Miles

BOB wrote:

> Yes, now that Miles/milesh has escaped from his captors. (

Nah, just thought I'd check in to see the latest arrogant BS you're
spewing these days.

BOB

In newsEjnb.35942$Rd4.34540@fed1read07,
Miles > typed:
> BOB wrote:
>

>> Yes, now that Miles/milesh has escaped from his captors. (

> Nah, just thought I'd check in to see the latest arrogant BS you're
> spewing these days.

But since you responded to this post, it proves that you are a lier because
you have said several times that you have "plonked" me.

BOB

Miles

BOB wrote:

> But since you responded to this post, it proves that you are a lier because
> you have said several times that you have "plonked" me.

Bob, I already replied to your tyrants on that matter months ago.
Besides, I am not sure what a lier is. Go on another one of your
whining rants and tell us all about it if it will make ya feel any better.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:18:28 -0600, "Jack Sloan" >
wrote:

>All is not lost...He can talk with Miles.

Sock puppet to sock puppet.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
Miles

Jack Sloan wrote:

> All is not lost...He can talk with Miles.
> Jack

Or amuse the likes of you. So easy to do.

Jack Sloan

"Miles" > wrote in message

> Jack Sloan wrote:
>

> > All is not lost...He can talk with Miles.
> > Jack

> Or amuse the likes of you. So easy to do.

We're lucky that way.Sorry that amusement comes so hard for you. Perhaps you
can amuse yourself with another dickhead from Macon...or more simply with
your own.
Jack

Miles

Jack Sloan wrote:

> We're lucky that way.Sorry that amusement comes so hard for you. Perhaps you
> can amuse yourself with another dickhead from Macon...or more simply with
> your own.

Nah, I just prefer a bit more originality and/or humor. Dickhead? Oh
ya, now that took some thought.