Thomas Mooney

Default Ping: Fosco

Mr. Whitfurrows,

I would like to have an offline (e-mail or phone (my dime)) conversation
with you. If you're willing, send me an e-mail at the address below. The
address is obviously munged. If you can't figure how to unmung it, perhaps
I don't want to have the conversation. <g>

Thanks,

TFM3 (still not The Fat Man)

tfm3 @ teleproc.nospam.com

The Fat Man®

Default Fosco

Thomas Mooney wrote:
> Mr. Whitfurrows,
>
> I would like to have an offline (e-mail or phone (my dime))
> conversation with you. If you're willing, send me an e-mail at the
> address below. The address is obviously munged. If you can't figure
> how to unmung it, perhaps I don't want to have the conversation. <g>
>
> Thanks,
>
> TFM3 (still not The Fat Man)
>
> tfm3 @ teleproc.nospam.com

It must be terrible to live in my shadow.

Imagine, some folks think you're my third son, still bearing my moniker.
LOL

TFM[®], The ONE, The ONLY, The Original.

Above entirety is tongue in cheek for the uninitiated.

Hell, give me a call sometime. I'd love to hear from you..............or
anybody else here on AFB as well....

813-355-7156