Posted to alt.binaries.food,alt.food.barbecue

Default Ping Fosco

Greetings,

I've lost track of Fosco. Does anyone have a working email address for him?
My slightly-munged email address is associated with this message.

Thanks,

TFM3 - not "The Fat Man"

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Thanks, Brick.

That's the last one I had for him. I emailed him at that address in June.
Same results as you: didn't bounce, didn't garner a reply.

Anyone else?

Thanks again,

Tom

"Brick" > wrote in message
ter.com...
> You might try;
>

> It's on my mailing list. It hasn't been bouncing, but I've never
> received a reply either.
>
> --
> Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)

Posted to alt.binaries.food,alt.food.barbecue

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 19:21:11 -0600, Thomas Mooney wrote:
>
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I've lost track of Fosco. Does anyone have a working email address for

him?
> > My slightly-munged email address is associated with this message.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > TFM3 - not "The Fat Man"

> I have forwarded your message to him VIA the email address he uses
> for our fantasy football league. He is alive and .. 'well' (if you
> could call it that - he's always been kinda ****ed up the head).
>
> -sw

Steve,

Thanks so much. Now at least I know that if I don't hear back it's because
he doesn't want to talk to me. Said a different way - at least I'll be able
to take it personally. <g>

TFM3 - still not "The Fat Man", well, I'm fat, I'm just not Fats!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 19:21:11 -0600, Thomas Mooney wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I've lost track of Fosco.

Last time I saw him he was mumbling something about being
"born again".

http://i41.tinypic.com/kszzr.jpg

-sw