Timberwolf

Default Any good websites on food and cuisine?

Hi everyone

Can anyone recommend some good websites on food and cuisine?
I'm especially interested in Asian and French food/wine.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Gary Hendricks
http://www.desktop-video-guide.com

General Simpleton

Hi Timberwolf,

Go to http://www.steviestv.com I've got over 1300 websites
on food alone I'm sure you'll find some sites that will
agree with you.

Steve Coenen
http://www.steviestv.com

"Timberwolf" > wrote in message
> Hi everyone
>
> Can anyone recommend some good websites on food and cuisine?
> I'm especially interested in Asian and French food/wine.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best Regards,
> Gary Hendricks
> http://www.desktop-video-guide.com

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 01:24:24 GMT, "General Simpleton"
> wrote:

>Hi Timberwolf,
>
>Go to http://www.steviestv.com I've got over 1300 websites
>on food alone I'm sure you'll find some sites that will
>agree with you.
>
>Steve Coenen
>http://www.steviestv.com
>
>"Timberwolf" > wrote in message
>> Hi everyone
>>
>> Can anyone recommend some good websites on food and cuisine?
>> I'm especially interested in Asian and French food/wine.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Gary Hendricks
>> http://www.deleted.com

You're going to be very busy if you continue to follow up to this
bozo. He spammed dozens of newsgroups with similar lame questions,
apparently in an attempt to advertize his web site without getting
terminated for spamming.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho