Ben Southard

Default Question from a lurker

I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
and again. Just woundering where people are from?

Ben- Raonoke VA
F.G. Whitfurrows

"Ben Southard" > wrote in message
> I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
> and again. Just woundering where people are from?
>
> Ben- Raonoke VA

Seattle WA

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

DL

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:41:51 -0700, "F.G. Whitfurrows"
> wrote:

>"Ben Southard" > wrote in message
.. .
>> I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
>> and again. Just woundering where people are from?
>>
>> Ben- Raonoke VA

>Seattle WA

Liberty Lake, WA. (The better side of the state!)

- -

DL

http://www.geocities.com/dicklong14_ca/fanclub.htm

>> Evidently your buddy Cedeño is a *******.
>>

>First of all, Cedeño is not my buddy.

::::::::::::::::

"Ahh, job hunt. Had an interview this week and all
I learned is this: Despite its name,
the company "Johnson Controls" does not manufacture condoms."
- Anonymous

::::::::::::::::

Halter Sucks!
BOB

In ,
Ben Southard > typed:
> I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
> and again. Just woundering where people are from?
>
> Ben- Raonoke VA

Northeast of the "Mouse" in Phlorida

BOB
(just east of Orlando)

Jack Schidt®

"Ben Southard" > wrote in message
> I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
> and again. Just woundering where people are from?
>
> Ben- Raonoke VA

CT - there's no gravity, the place sucks!

Jack

DArbabi

>Just woundering where people are from?

Hopkinton, the home of the start of the Boston Marathon.

Darius

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:50:45 -0400, Ben Southard
> wrote:

>I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
>and again. Just woundering where people are from?
>
>Ben- Raonoke VA

Phoenix, AZ.
Where sometimes we need to put up some shade to keep it under 250.

--
Bill
Replace "g" with "a"
F.G. Whitfurrows

"DL" > wrote

> Liberty Lake, WA. (The better side of the state!)
>

> - -

So get yer ass over here Oct 18 for the Q joint crawl!

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

BigJolly

"Ben Southard" > wrote in message
> I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
> and again. Just woundering where people are from?
>
> Ben- Raonoke VA

Houston, TX (Southeast on the Channel in LaPorte)

Cuchulain Libby

San Antonio

-Hound

Jack Sloan

Seabrook, Texas...South of Houston

Michael

Near Charlotte

red hook

Los Angeles

-red

Mark Shaw

In article >,
Ben Southard > wrote:
>I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
>and again. Just woundering where people are from?

From? Good question.

Born in Kansas
Raised in the Panama Canal Zone
A year or so of college in Ohio
Nearly ten years working in construction and restaurants in Colorado
Three years of college in Colorado
Three years of professional work in Colorado
Ten years of professional work in Texas, where I remain

--
Mark Shaw contact info at homepage --> http://www.panix.com/~mshaw
Jane's Law: The party in power is smug and arrogant;

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 09:46:59 -0700, Bil Morrill >

>>On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:50:45 -0400, Ben Southard
> wrote:
>>

>>>I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
>>>and again. Just woundering where people are from?
>>>
>>>Ben- Raonoke VA
>>>

>>Phoenix, AZ.
>>Where sometimes we need to put up some shade to keep it under 250.
>>

>I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but this Bil is also from the
>Phoenix, AZ area. From Peoria, AZ trying to get over the 107 we had
>yesterday!
>
>Bil

Well, shoot, neighbor!
I'm near 43rd Ave & Peoria, almost in Glendale.
107 yesterday, 105 today. :-(
Maybe down to 95 on Friday.

--
Bill
Replace "g" with "a"
Experience is what you get when you expected something else.
Rob

Ben Southard > wrote in message >. ..
> I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
> and again. Just woundering where people are from?
>
> Ben- Raonoke VA

Ben-

You're invited to my next cook.

Rob - Kernersville, NC (between Greensboro & Winston-Salem)
Q' fer all so long as it's not parbolied ribs
21Twelve

Well, shoot, neighbor!
I'm near 43rd Ave & Peoria, almost in Glendale.
107 yesterday, 105 today. :-(
Maybe down to 95 on Friday.
67th & Olive, work at 59th & Olive. Hopefully this with be the last day of
Triple Digits for this year!!

Bil

Another Phoenician here...40th Street and Camelback...

BTW - we need to keep the temperatures up, some strains of Snowbirds have
been shown to be able to stand temperatures upwards of 97 degrees...

David

Brick

"Ben Southard" > wrote in message
> I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
> and again. Just woundering where people are from?
>
> Ben- Raonoke VA

Howard Bricker (Brick)- Tampa, FL

Ben Southard > wrote:
> I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
> and again. Just woundering where people are from?

Originally from da Bronx;
been in N. Hollywood, Kalifornia for the last 40.

--
Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley www.boonchoo.com
"Giving violent criminals a government guarantee that their intended
beau

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:50:45 -0400, Ben Southard
> wrote:

>I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
>and again. Just woundering where people are from?
>
>Ben- Raonoke VA

Mobile, AL
Matt & Terri

Norfolk, VA... Or what's left of it after Hurricane Isabel

Ben Southard

That's Roanoke- bad at typing and posting

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:41:51 -0700, "F.G. Whitfurrows"
> wrote:

>"Ben Southard" > wrote in message
.. .
>> I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
>> and again. Just woundering where people are from?
>>
>> Ben- Raonoke VA

>Seattle WA

A. Kesteloo

Am I the only foreigner here ?

Adriaan

Nieuw-Vennep (The Netherlands)

"BigJolly" > wrote in message

> "Ben Southard" > wrote in message
> > I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
> > and again. Just woundering where people are from?
> >
> > Ben- Raonoke VA

> Houston, TX (Southeast on the Channel in LaPorte)

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 10:22:10 -0700, Bil Morrill >
wrote:

>67th & Olive, work at 59th & Olive. Hopefully this with be the last day
>of Triple Digits for this year!!
>
>Bil

Don't count on it! :-(

--
Bill
Replace "g" with "a"
Experience is what you get when you expected something else.

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:35:43 -0700, "21Twelve"
> wrote:

>BTW - we need to keep the temperatures up, some strains of Snowbirds have
>been shown to be able to stand temperatures upwards of 97 degrees...
>
>David

And with the Cardinal's stadium now going to be on the East side, they
will all commute all the way across the Valley from AJ. Just what we
needed.

--
Bill
Replace "g" with "a"
Experience is what you get when you expected something else.
Eric

Framingham, MA-home of the Heart Study.

Eric

I know not which path other men choose, but as for me, give me brisket, or give
me death--Patrick Henry, a big brisket fan
frohe

A. Kesteloo wrote:
> Am I the only foreigner here ?

Nope. We have bunch of foreigners (folks that don't live in Texas) in this
NG.
--
-frohe
Life is too short to be in a hurry

barry

Chatham, NJ

Barry
"Ben Southard" > wrote in message
> I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
> and again. Just woundering where people are from?
>
> Ben- Raonoke VA

Originally Middletown, OH.... now Pearland, TX (south of Houston)

James Emanuel

Fourth generation Californian

Walnut Creek

"Ben Southard" > wrote in message
> I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
> and again. Just woundering where people are from?
>
> Ben- Raonoke VA

Thomas Mooney

Ben Southard > wrote in message
> I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
> and again. Just woundering where people are from?
>
> Ben- Raonoke VA

Western suburbs of Minneapolis.

--
TFM3 (not The Fat Man)

Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

P.S. Hey, bbq. I've gathered from your posts that you're from Minnesota.
Whereabouts?

GTE

Panama City Beach, Florida

--
Kenneth Palmer
Managing Partner
"Thomas Mooney" > wrote in message
> Ben Southard > wrote in message
> > I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
> > and again. Just woundering where people are from?
> >
> > Ben- Raonoke VA

> Western suburbs of Minneapolis.
>
> --
> TFM3 (not The Fat Man)
>
> Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address
>
> P.S. Hey, bbq. I've gathered from your posts that you're from Minnesota.
> Whereabouts?

bbq

Thomas Mooney wrote:

> Ben Southard > wrote in message
>
>>I have been checking out this site for awhile now. Posting every now
>>and again. Just woundering where people are from?
>>
>>Ben- Raonoke VA

> Western suburbs of Minneapolis.
>
> --
> TFM3 (not The Fat Man)
>
> Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address
>
> P.S. Hey, bbq. I've gathered from your posts that you're from Minnesota.
> Whereabouts?

The other side of the river. St. Paul. Born and raised on this side.
Though I lived outstate for 8 years.

Happy Q'en,

BBQ

F.G. Whitfurrows

"GTE" > wrote in message
> Panama City Beach, Florida
>
> --

I got drunk at Cash's Faux Pas.(which isn't there anymore)

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

New lurker [email protected] Tea 14 09-01-2008 07:51 PM
Question from a Lurker Jahosacat Sourdough 3 14-09-2006 02:54 AM
Noobie Lurker Thank-You (and obligatory question) Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 34 28-10-2004 10:55 PM
hello and question from a lurker :) auntymo Tea 6 14-04-2004 11:42 PM
Hi everyone. Question from a lurker. WhansaMi Barbecue 9 14-10-2003 02:11 AM