Member

Default barbecue questions

Hi all!

I just found out that there is a new website for posting cooking questions:
Ask2Cook.com
Based on the succesful stackexchange infrastructure. The site provides a reputation management system that ensures that good answers to good questions are more visible.
Now it's quite empty, but with time if you'll post in your questions and answers it can be a really great website
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"micook" > wrote in message

> Hi all!
>
> I just found out that there is a new website for posting cooking
> questions:
> 'Ask2Cook.com' (http://www.ask2cook.com)
> Based on the succesful stackexchange infrastructure. The site provides
> a reputation management system that ensures that good answers to good
> questions are more visible.
> Now it's quite empty, but with time if you'll post in your questions
> and answers it can be a really great website
>

> --
> micook

I just loves SPAM early in the morning.
BeeJay