Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Dirt Devil Vision Turbo Upright

List Price:$139.95
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000FCSWUI
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000FCSWUI

I just bought this vacuum last night. I used it once and the motor has messed up. The motor started to smoke. When using the attachments, the suction is horrible. I will be taking it back tomorrow!!!
* Good suction on the floor brush- so far. I've only had it a week. * Bad attachment suction. * Loud Loud motor, and a high pitched whistling noise. * The top of the canister filter gets clogged up every 10 minutes and you have to open the canister to loosen it up so proper suction is restored. * The canister push button empty process is messy. The bottom of the canister kicks out hard and dust goes flying. Even then you still have to stick you hand up to clean out the top of the filter. * There is already this weird burning smell even while the canister is empty and the band is new. * Clumsy and badly engineered attachments. * The extension hose keeps coming loose from the fittings. I have to keep pushing it in. * The attachments don't stay secure either when using the extension or crevice tool. * The brush attachment does not work on my couch or stairs. The brush stops spinning. * The cord is obtrusive and clumsy, it is always getting in the way. * The bare floor setting DOES NOT WORK on bare floors. It doesn't suck anything up. It only spreads it all over the floor. I wish I would have read the reviews for the Dirt Devil Vision Turbo Upright Model 088400. This seems like it is the same vacuum cleaner and has some of the worst reviews ever for a vacuum cleaner. I am a stay at home mom and have four boys. Needless to say I have to vacuum every day. This vacuum is a big sweaty dirty disaster.
Vision Turbo Power You Can SeeĀ®. Includes a No Hassle Clean Release Dirt Cup with bottom empty design and extra capacity, swivel casters for easy maneuverability and HEPA Filtration perfect for allergy sufferers and pet owners. 3 Year Warranty.