Compmouse

Default Does anyone have a Vision Glass Pot for sale to Canada?

I'm looking for a Vision Glass pot that is available to Canada. It MUST be
glass, not teflon coated and definitely not metal. No one in Canada seems to
be selling them anymore, at least not here in London. All the big stores
that I went to don't carry them including Wal-mart, The Bay, Zellers and
Sears.

Please help! This is important for me.

Thanks!

--
Compmouse
Come visit KittyRealm, an active and friendly Sanrio Community

Tesoro

Visions is made by Corning. You may want to try their factory outlet in
Cambridge (lucky you, its close) at the Southworks Outlet Mall. Other thatn
that I've seen the stuff on eBAY.

"Compmouse" > wrote in message
> I'm looking for a Vision Glass pot that is available to Canada. It MUST be
> glass, not teflon coated and definitely not metal. No one in Canada seems

> be selling them anymore, at least not here in London. All the big stores
> that I went to don't carry them including Wal-mart, The Bay, Zellers and
> Sears.
>
> Please help! This is important for me.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Compmouse
> Come visit KittyRealm, an active and friendly Sanrio Community
> (http://pub37.ezboard.com/bkittyrealm)

Tesoro

"Compmouse" > wrote in message
> I'm looking for a Vision Glass pot that is available to Canada. It MUST be
> glass, not teflon coated and definitely not metal. No one in Canada seems

> be selling them anymore, at least not here in London. All the big stores
> that I went to don't carry them including Wal-mart, The Bay, Zellers and
> Sears.
>
> Please help! This is important for me.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Compmouse
> Come visit KittyRealm, an active and friendly Sanrio Community
> (http://pub37.ezboard.com/bkittyrealm)

Tesoro

Actually, St. Jacobs Factory Outlet Mall is closer to you and they have a
Corning outlet as well.

"Compmouse" > wrote in message
> I'm looking for a Vision Glass pot that is available to Canada. It MUST be
> glass, not teflon coated and definitely not metal. No one in Canada seems

> be selling them anymore, at least not here in London. All the big stores
> that I went to don't carry them including Wal-mart, The Bay, Zellers and
> Sears.
>
> Please help! This is important for me.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Compmouse
> Come visit KittyRealm, an active and friendly Sanrio Community
> (http://pub37.ezboard.com/bkittyrealm)

Tesoro

"Compmouse" > wrote in message
> I'm looking for a Vision Glass pot that is available to Canada. It MUST be
> glass, not teflon coated and definitely not metal. No one in Canada seems

> be selling them anymore, at least not here in London. All the big stores
> that I went to don't carry them including Wal-mart, The Bay, Zellers and
> Sears.
>
> Please help! This is important for me.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Compmouse
> Come visit KittyRealm, an active and friendly Sanrio Community
> (http://pub37.ezboard.com/bkittyrealm)

Edwin Pawlowski

"Compmouse" > wrote in message
> I'm looking for a Vision Glass pot that is available to Canada. It MUST be
> glass, not teflon coated and definitely not metal. No one in Canada seems

> be selling them anymore, at least not here in London. All the big stores
> that I went to don't carry them including Wal-mart, The Bay, Zellers and
> Sears.

You'll have to look for second hand either here or in the used good stores.
Do you have Salvation Army stores or the like? Flea markets?

Corning stopped making the uncoated Visions because they were crap. Had a
set and tossed them with the boiled potatoes still burnt and stuck to the
bottom. IIRC, they started the coating maybe 10 or so years ago.

Jerry Avins

Compmouse wrote:

> I'm looking for a Vision Glass pot that is available to Canada. It MUST be
> glass, not teflon coated and definitely not metal. No one in Canada seems to
> be selling them anymore, at least not here in London. All the big stores
> that I went to don't carry them including Wal-mart, The Bay, Zellers and
> Sears.
>
> Please help! This is important for me.
>
> Thanks!

I think you must mean "Visions", which was a CorningWare product before
it was taken over by World Kitchens and it went off the market.

Jerry
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Jerry Avins

Compmouse wrote:

> I'm looking for a Vision Glass pot that is available to Canada. It MUST be
> glass, not teflon coated and definitely not metal. No one in Canada seems to
> be selling them anymore, at least not here in London. All the big stores
> that I went to don't carry them including Wal-mart, The Bay, Zellers and
> Sears.
>
> Please help! This is important for me.
>
> Thanks!

I think you must mean "Visions", which was a CorningWare product before
it was taken over by World Kitchens and it went off the market.

Jerry
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Geoff Harbinson

I am from Canada and understand your problem ,although I had them I never
liked them and suspect that others felt the same ,suggest you watch yard
sales and the Sally Ann thrift stores

Geoff
"Compmouse" > wrote in message
> I'm looking for a Vision Glass pot that is available to Canada. It MUST be
> glass, not teflon coated and definitely not metal. No one in Canada seems

> be selling them anymore, at least not here in London. All the big stores
> that I went to don't carry them including Wal-mart, The Bay, Zellers and
> Sears.
>
> Please help! This is important for me.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Compmouse
> Come visit KittyRealm, an active and friendly Sanrio Community
> (http://pub37.ezboard.com/bkittyrealm)

Geoff Harbinson