Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default BBQ'ing Short Ribs on a Kettle

"Granby" > wrote:
> Fraid not, I was never into collecting opossum and squirrel recipes. She
> was from Kentucky. I can't ever remember eating anything grilled or with
> BBQ sauce at her house.

[ . . . ]
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> > "Granby" > wrote:
> >> I read this group but would not attempt to post with all the experts
> >> here but, as my dear old Granny would say,
> >>
> >> IF IT AIN'T GOT BONES, IT AIN'T RIBS. That thing they sell in the
> >> meat department should be illegal.
> >>
> >> Just my 2 cents worth.

> > [ . . . ]
> >
> > Post, Granby! Your 2¢'s worth might be more valuable than you think and
> > might stimulate some good discussions. Got any of your dear old
> > Granny's recipes?

Heh heh! My late Uncle David used to shoot and cook rabbits and squirrels
on Long Island, NY, so I've had both. Never had 'possom. Had marmot once,
up in the Tetons. Talk about gamey!

Two Kentucky hillbillies walk into a Dairy Queen. While having a couple
of Blizzards, they talk privately about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, eating a corn dog, begins to cough.
After a while, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress.

One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, “Kin ya swallar?” The
woman shakes her head no.

“Kin ya breathe?”

The woman begins to turn blue; eyes widen and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly strolls over to the woman, lifts up the back of her dress,
yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a long lick
with his tongue.

The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the corn dog
flies out of her mouth. She begins to breath again.

The Hillbilly ambles smugly back to his table.

His buddy says, “Ya know, I’d Heerd of that there ‘Hind Lick Maneuver’,
but I ain’t never seed nobody do it!”

Now, apply a little Kentucky windage and squeeze off a recipe! °~)))

Eat my SPAM ta email me if'n ya wanna send me some moonshine.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> Granby wrote:
>
> Granby, please do not top post. Thanks.

I prefer bottom posting, too, but I'd rather see someone top post than not
post!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

I am sorry about top posting but, if you are blind, or nearly so, finding
the last line of the last post with a screen reader can be a pain. Takes
forever too. There is another lady who reads here and, if she ever posts,
she will top post too, for the same reason. I really don't have that much
to say anyway. I do enjoy this group and have learned a lot from you all.
"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Dave Bug" > wrote:
>> Granby wrote:
>>
>> Granby, please do not top post. Thanks.

> I prefer bottom posting, too, but I'd rather see someone top post than not
> post!
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
> families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ Thank a Veteran!
> Support Our Troops: http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten.
> Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Granby" > wrote:
> I am sorry about top posting but, if you are blind, or nearly so, finding
> the last line of the last post with a screen reader can be a pain. Takes
> forever too. There is another lady who reads here and, if she ever
> posts, she will top post too, for the same reason. I really don't have
> that much to say anyway. I do enjoy this group and have learned a lot
> from you all.

> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> > "Dave Bug" > wrote:
> >> Granby wrote:
> >>
> >> Granby, please do not top post. Thanks.

> > I prefer bottom posting, too, but I'd rather see someone top post than
> > not post!

Wow, Granby! I think that's the longest post you've ever made here. °~))

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Granby wrote:
> I am sorry about top posting but, if you are blind, or nearly so,
> finding the last line of the last post with a screen reader can be a
> pain. Takes forever too. There is another lady who reads here and,
> if she ever posts, she will top post too, for the same reason. I
> really don't have that much to say anyway. I do enjoy this group and
> have learned a lot from you all.

I am glad you are here; I really am. I find top-posting too time consuming
to untangle which post the top-poster is responding to. It places the
response out of context to that which is being responded to. I just wanted
you to know by kilfiling your posts, it is without malice. There are no hard
feelings on my part, but it (top-posting) is like fingernails on a
chalkboard to me.

--
Dave

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:
> "Dave Bugg" > wrote:
>> Granby wrote:
>>> I am sorry about top posting but, if you are blind, or nearly so,
>>> finding the last line of the last post with a screen reader can be a
>>> pain. Takes forever too. There is another lady who reads here and,
>>> if she ever posts, she will top post too, for the same reason. I
>>> really don't have that much to say anyway. I do enjoy this group
>>> and have learned a lot from you all.

>> I am glad you are here; I really am. I find top-posting too time
>> consuming to untangle which post the top-poster is responding to. It
>> places the response out of context to that which is being responded
>> to. I just wanted you to know by kilfiling your posts, it is without
>> malice. There are no hard feelings on my part, but it (top-posting)
>> is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

> I take it, from your post, that you have kf'd Granby, Dave.

Reluctantly.

--
Dave

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> Granby wrote:
> > I am sorry about top posting but, if you are blind, or nearly so,
> > finding the last line of the last post with a screen reader can be a
> > pain. Takes forever too. There is another lady who reads here and,
> > if she ever posts, she will top post too, for the same reason. I
> > really don't have that much to say anyway. I do enjoy this group and
> > have learned a lot from you all.

> I am glad you are here; I really am. I find top-posting too time
> consuming to untangle which post the top-poster is responding to. It
> places the response out of context to that which is being responded to. I
> just wanted you to know by kilfiling your posts, it is without malice.
> There are no hard feelings on my part, but it (top-posting) is like
> fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

I take it, from your post, that you have kf'd Granby, Dave.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 22:50:40 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Nick Cramer wrote:
>>>
>>> I am glad you are here; I really am. I find top-posting too time
>>> consuming to untangle which post the top-poster is responding to. It
>>> places the response out of context to that which is being responded
>>> to. I just wanted you to know by kilfiling your posts, it is without
>>> malice. There are no hard feelings on my part, but it (top-posting)
>>> is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

>> I take it, from your post, that you have kf'd Granby, Dave.

>Reluctantly.

Unfortunately, Dave has me killfiled as well just under the general
'posting from a gmail address'. It's a bummer, since I know he has
nothing against me personally and I rather like him. ;-(

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria > wrote:
> "Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> >Nick Cramer wrote:

> >> I take it, from your post, that you have kf'd Granby, Dave.

> >Reluctantly.

> Unfortunately, Dave has me killfiled as well just under the general
> 'posting from a gmail address'. It's a bummer, since I know he has
> nothing against me personally and I rather like him. ;-(

It seems we all have different criteria for deciding who to kf and why.
Similarly, we all have different criteria for deciding who to keep around
and why. "Is a puzzlement."

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:

> It seems we all have different criteria for deciding who to kf and
> why. Similarly, we all have different criteria for deciding who to
> keep around and why. "Is a puzzlement."

As I alluded to in my post, top-posting drives me nuts... like the
screeching of fingernails on a blackboard. When I know I won't open or read
a post by someone who top-posts I just KF 'em and be done with it. I have no
truck at all with this poster, and I'm glad he's here for the group.
--
Dave

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 22:50:40 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
> wrote:
>
>> Nick Cramer wrote:
>>> I take it, from your post, that you have kf'd Granby, Dave.

>> Reluctantly.

> Unfortunately, Dave has me killfiled as well just under the general
> 'posting from a gmail address'. It's a bummer, since I know he has
> nothing against me personally and I rather like him. ;-(
>
> Desideria

Desideria - I don't think the gmail filtering is Dave's current criteria
as he reads my posts. He replied to one yesterday, and as you'll note, I
use gmail also.

Bob
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 00:01:26 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Nick Cramer wrote:
>
>> It seems we all have different criteria for deciding who to kf and
>> why. Similarly, we all have different criteria for deciding who to
>> keep around and why. "Is a puzzlement."

>As I alluded to in my post, top-posting drives me nuts... like the
>screeching of fingernails on a blackboard. When I know I won't open or read
>a post by someone who top-posts I just KF 'em and be done with it. I have no
>truck at all with this poster, and I'm glad he's here for the group.

And I know you've nothing against me either, Dave (I don't even
top-post ;-).

I do know that you have your limits, and I understand why you kf gmail
posters, even though we're not ALL spammers! <g> (I use gmail because
it actually has rather good filters, ironically enough)

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria wrote:

> And I know you've nothing against me either, Dave (I don't even
> top-post ;-).

These latest post reminded me that I developed a filtering rule which allows
me to add names of specific people to a list (I do so by adding both the
posted address and by the posted name), which then stops the action of the
Gmail filter. As you can see, it works pretty well.
--
Dave

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:47:11 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Desideria wrote:
>
>> And I know you've nothing against me either, Dave (I don't even
>> top-post ;-).

>These latest post reminded me that I developed a filtering rule which allows
>me to add names of specific people to a list (I do so by adding both the
>posted address and by the posted name), which then stops the action of the
>Gmail filter. As you can see, it works pretty well.

Oh, Dave. I *love* you! (smile)

{{{{Dave}}}}

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Bob Muncie wrote:

> Desideria - I don't think the gmail filtering is Dave's current
> criteria as he reads my posts. He replied to one yesterday, and as
> you'll note, I use gmail also.

I do have the gmail domain filtered, but I also have a rule that allows me
to add specific names or addresses to a list, which then stops the gmail
filter for that specific post. I added your name to the list a while ago,
and for some reason I've overlooked Desideria until just recently.
--
Dave

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:47:11 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
> wrote:
>
>> Desideria wrote:
>>
>>> And I know you've nothing against me either, Dave (I don't even
>>> top-post ;-).

>> These latest post reminded me that I developed a filtering rule
>> which allows me to add names of specific people to a list (I do so
>> by adding both the posted address and by the posted name), which
>> then stops the action of the Gmail filter. As you can see, it works
>> pretty well.

> Oh, Dave. I *love* you! (smile)
>
> {{{{Dave}}}}

Now yer just embarrasing me. :-)
--
Dave

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Bob Muncie wrote:
>
>> Desideria - I don't think the gmail filtering is Dave's current
>> criteria as he reads my posts. He replied to one yesterday, and as
>> you'll note, I use gmail also.

> I do have the gmail domain filtered, but I also have a rule that allows me
> to add specific names or addresses to a list, which then stops the gmail
> filter for that specific post. I added your name to the list a while ago,
> and for some reason I've overlooked Desideria until just recently.

Now I'm feeling special today <puffs my chest up> <G>

Bob
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> In ,
> Dave Bugg > typed:
>> Desideria wrote:
>>
>>> And I know you've nothing against me either, Dave (I don't even
>>> top-post ;-).

>> These latest post reminded me that I developed a filtering rule which
>> allows me to add names of specific people to a list (I do so by
>> adding both the posted address and by the posted name), which then
>> stops the action of the Gmail filter. As you can see, it works pretty
>> well.

> How'd you do that in OE? Even if you whitelist a sender, doesn't the
> subsequent gmail delete rule kill it anyway?

In 'News Message Rules' I created a rule labled Gmail Exceptions. It is the
very first rule. It states 'Where the 'From' line contains (this is where I
list the names), stop processing further rules. To work, such a rule has to
be ahead of the rule that filters out Gmail addys.
--
Dave

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 11-Jul-2009, "Granby" > wrote:

> I am sorry about top posting but, if you are blind, or nearly so, finding
> the last line of the last post with a screen reader can be a pain. Takes
> forever too. There is another lady who reads here and, if she ever
> posts,
> she will top post too, for the same reason. I really don't have that
> much
> to say anyway. I do enjoy this group and have learned a lot from you
> all.
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> > "Dave Bug" > wrote:
> >> Granby wrote:

Granby, there is a pretty decent fix for that problem that doesn't
require sight to use. It's a software crutch called "OE-Quotefix"
(That's the precise title). It runs as a front end to Outlooks
Express and automatically places your cursor at the end of the
existing text.

I can't seem to find the copy that I had and I haven't been able
to find a decent web link today to get a new one. Maybe some-
one else has it or a good link to get it. It works real well.

--
Brick (Socialist governments traditionally do make a financial mess.
They always run out of other people's money.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Brick wrote:

> Granby, there is a pretty decent fix for that problem that doesn't
> require sight to use. It's a software crutch called "OE-Quotefix"
> (That's the precise title). It runs as a front end to Outlooks
> Express and automatically places your cursor at the end of the
> existing text.
>
> I can't seem to find the copy that I had and I haven't been able
> to find a decent web link today to get a new one. Maybe some-
> one else has it or a good link to get it. It works real well.

He could also just hit Ctrl+End and then hit the 'Enter' key.

Here's a download site for OE Quotefix:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/oequotefix.html

--
Dave

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Brick wrote:
> On 11-Jul-2009, "Granby" > wrote:
>
>> I am sorry about top posting but, if you are blind, or nearly so, finding
>> the last line of the last post with a screen reader can be a pain. Takes
>> forever too. There is another lady who reads here and, if she ever
>> posts,
>> she will top post too, for the same reason. I really don't have that
>> much
>> to say anyway. I do enjoy this group and have learned a lot from you
>> all.

> Granby, there is a pretty decent fix for that problem that doesn't
> require sight to use. It's a software crutch called "OE-Quotefix"
> (That's the precise title). It runs as a front end to Outlooks
> Express and automatically places your cursor at the end of the
> existing text.
>
> I can't seem to find the copy that I had and I haven't been able
> to find a decent web link today to get a new one. Maybe some-
> one else has it or a good link to get it. It works real well.

Granby (or anyone else who wants it) - I can email you a copy of what
Brick referenced at the latest version (v1.1.92) if you'd like, as it's
only 421KB in size. Just let me know. It works with XP and Outlook Express.

Bob
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Bob Muncie wrote:
> Brick wrote:
>> On 11-Jul-2009, "Granby" > wrote:
>>
>>> I am sorry about top posting but, if you are blind, or nearly so,
>>> finding
>>> the last line of the last post with a screen reader can be a pain.
>>> Takes
>>> forever too. There is another lady who reads here and, if she ever
>>> posts,
>>> she will top post too, for the same reason. I really don't have that
>>> much
>>> to say anyway. I do enjoy this group and have learned a lot from you
>>> all.

>> Granby, there is a pretty decent fix for that problem that doesn't
>> require sight to use. It's a software crutch called "OE-Quotefix"
>> (That's the precise title). It runs as a front end to Outlooks
>> Express and automatically places your cursor at the end of the
>> existing text.
>>
>> I can't seem to find the copy that I had and I haven't been able
>> to find a decent web link today to get a new one. Maybe some-
>> one else has it or a good link to get it. It works real well.
>>

> Granby (or anyone else who wants it) - I can email you a copy of what
> Brick referenced at the latest version (v1.1.92) if you'd like, as it's
> only 421KB in size. Just let me know. It works with XP and Outlook Express.
>
> Bob

Oops!

Thats v1.19.2

Bob
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:50:31 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Bob Muncie wrote:
>
>> Desideria - I don't think the gmail filtering is Dave's current
>> criteria as he reads my posts. He replied to one yesterday, and as
>> you'll note, I use gmail also.

>I do have the gmail domain filtered, but I also have a rule that allows me
>to add specific names or addresses to a list, which then stops the gmail
>filter for that specific post. I added your name to the list a while ago,
>and for some reason I've overlooked Desideria until just recently.

Yeah, despite the fact that I'm Denny's sweetie, too! ;-)

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:50:31 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
> wrote:
>
>> Bob Muncie wrote:
>>
>>> Desideria - I don't think the gmail filtering is Dave's current
>>> criteria as he reads my posts. He replied to one yesterday, and as
>>> you'll note, I use gmail also.

>> I do have the gmail domain filtered, but I also have a rule that
>> allows me to add specific names or addresses to a list, which then
>> stops the gmail filter for that specific post. I added your name to
>> the list a while ago, and for some reason I've overlooked Desideria
>> until just recently.

> Yeah, despite the fact that I'm Denny's sweetie, too! ;-)

Yeah, there's that, too. MY BIG bad.
--
Dave

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Desideria wrote:
>> On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:50:31 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
>> wrote:

>>> I do have the gmail domain filtered, but I also have a rule that
>>> allows me to add specific names or addresses to a list, which then
>>> stops the gmail filter for that specific post. I added your name to
>>> the list a while ago, and for some reason I've overlooked Desideria
>>> until just recently.

>> Yeah, despite the fact that I'm Denny's sweetie, too! ;-)

> Yeah, there's that, too. MY BIG bad.

You are so bad, I'd respond. But I have more respect for myself at this
point.

Be that as it may, I like both of you, so if needed, I'll step back.
Also, it's nice to see some positive postings for a change :-)

Wishing everyone happy BBQ on Sunday this week-end.

Bob

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> Brick wrote:
>
>> Granby, there is a pretty decent fix for that problem that doesn't
>> require sight to use. It's a software crutch called "OE-Quotefix"
>> (That's the precise title). It runs as a front end to Outlooks
>> Express and automatically places your cursor at the end of the
>> existing text.
>>
>> I can't seem to find the copy that I had and I haven't been able
>> to find a decent web link today to get a new one. Maybe some-
>> one else has it or a good link to get it. It works real well.

> He could also just hit Ctrl+End and then hit the 'Enter' key.
>
> Here's a download site for OE Quotefix:
> http://www.snapfiles.com/get/oequotefix.html
>
> --
> Dave
> What is best in life? "To crush your enemies, see them driven before
> you, and to hear the lamentation of the women." -- Conan

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Granby wrote:
> I am sorry about top posting but, if you are blind, or nearly so, finding
> the last line of the last post with a screen reader can be a pain. Takes
> forever too. There is another lady who reads here and, if she ever posts,
> she will top post too, for the same reason. I really don't have that much
> to say anyway. I do enjoy this group and have learned a lot from you all.

SNIP
Granby,

Proper netiqutte is to bottom post but so is snipping which many who
complain about top posters never correctly snip.
I'd rather read a top poster than scroll through a page of 3 replies.
Most news reader programs can be set up to reply automatically at the
bottom, perhaps you can look into that. But what the heck, if you have
reading problems, as far as I'm concerned you can top post all you want.
Now that you told everyone what the deal is I can't imagine anyone
objecting. Hate to lose you do to petty netiqutte.
piedmont
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Thank you and I will keep reading if nothing else. I am getting a new
version of Window Eyes when my friend has time to install it, when she
learns all this stuff involved with it. So maybe at some point I can do it
as people say it should be done.
"piedmont" > wrote in message
> Granby wrote:
>> I am sorry about top posting but, if you are blind, or nearly so, finding
>> the last line of the last post with a screen reader can be a pain. Takes
>> forever too. There is another lady who reads here and, if she ever
>> posts,
>> she will top post too, for the same reason. I really don't have that
>> much
>> to say anyway. I do enjoy this group and have learned a lot from you
>> all.

> SNIP
> Granby,
>
> Proper netiqutte is to bottom post but so is snipping which many who
> complain about top posters never correctly snip.
> I'd rather read a top poster than scroll through a page of 3 replies. Most
> news reader programs can be set up to reply automatically at the bottom,
> perhaps you can look into that. But what the heck, if you have reading
> problems, as far as I'm concerned you can top post all you want. Now that
> you told everyone what the deal is I can't imagine anyone objecting. Hate
> to lose you do to petty netiqutte.
> piedmont

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

piedmont > wrote:
> Granby wrote:
> > I am sorry about top posting but, if you are blind, or nearly so,
> > finding the last line of the last post with a screen reader can be a
> > pain. [ . . . ]

> Proper netiqutte is to bottom post but so is snipping which many who
> complain about top posters never correctly snip. [ . . . ]

Piedmont is so right on! Sometimes it's tough to figger out what to snip
and still maintain attribution and continuity, but it's tougher to scroll
through several pages of text and end up with a "Me, too!"

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:
> piedmont > wrote:

>> Proper netiqutte is to bottom post but so is snipping which many who
>> complain about top posters never correctly snip. [ . . . ]

> Piedmont is so right on! Sometimes it's tough to figger out what to
> snip and still maintain attribution and continuity, but it's tougher
> to scroll through several pages of text and end up with a "Me, too!"

Untrimmed text is a whole different issue and should not be mixed in with
the issue of top or bottom posting. Untrimmed text exists as a problem
regardless of top or bottom posting. One still must scroll through and
decipher lines of text to determine what a top-poster is replying to.
--
Dave

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nunya Bidnits" > wrote in message
> In ,
> Dave Bugg > typed:
>

>> He could also just hit Ctrl+End and then hit the 'Enter' key.
>>
>> Here's a download site for OE Quotefix:
>> http://www.snapfiles.com/get/oequotefix.html

> I highly recommend it!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nunya Bidnits" > wrote in message
> In ,
> Dave Bugg > typed:
>

>> He could also just hit Ctrl+End and then hit the 'Enter' key.
>>
>> Here's a download site for OE Quotefix:
>> http://www.snapfiles.com/get/oequotefix.html

> I highly recommend it!

Well, my goodness, here I am at the bottom of the post list! Thank you and
I am glad it worked. I won't promise to do the snip thing though.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Granby" > wrote:
> "Nunya Bidnits" > wrote in message
> > Dave Bugg > typed:

> >> Here's a download site for OE Quotefix:
> >> http://www.snapfiles.com/get/oequotefix.html

[ . . . ]
> Well, my goodness, here I am at the bottom of the post list! Thank you
> and I am glad it worked. I won't promise to do the snip thing though.

Snippity doo dah, snippity aih!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

>>>He could also just hit Ctrl+End and then hit the 'Enter' key.
>>>
>>>Here's a download site for OE Quotefix:
>>>http://www.snapfiles.com/get/oequotefix.html

>>I highly recommend it!

> Well, my goodness, here I am at the bottom of the post list! Thank you and
> I am glad it worked. I won't promise to do the snip thing though.

Congrats to you. Thanks for being so persistent.

Craig
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> In ,
> Nick Cramer > typed:
>
>>Snippity doo dah, snippity aih!

> Are you sure that's the right way to spell aih? Eh?

Ask Ed P.

Eh?

Craig

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Granby" > wrote:
>> "Nunya Bidnits" > wrote in message
>> > Dave Bugg > typed:

> [ . . . ]
>> Well, my goodness, here I am at the bottom of the post list! Thank you
>> and I am glad it worked. I won't promise to do the snip thing though.

> Snippity doo dah, snippity aih!
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
> families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ Thank a Veteran!
> Support Our Troops: http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten.
> Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

I wonder if I can get unkillfiled now.

my oh my it's an ctrl-end-enter day!

Best not either one quit our day jobs, as lyric writers.....NOT.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nunya Bidnits" > wrote in message
> In ,
> Nick Cramer > typed:
>>
>> Snippity doo dah, snippity aih!

> Are you sure that's the right way to spell aih? Eh?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

As there will be no royalties, the spelling doesn't matter a snip!
"Nunya Bidnits" > wrote in message
> In ,
> Nick Cramer > typed:
>>
>> Snippity doo dah, snippity aih!

> Are you sure that's the right way to spell aih? Eh?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Oh FYI or someone's info. The control-end-enter didn't work without the
installation. All that did was take me to the bottom of the page I was
reading. I will behave now, have played enough.
"Craig Watts" > wrote in message

>>>I highly recommend it!

>> Well, my goodness, here I am at the bottom of the post list! Thank you
>> and I am glad it worked. I won't promise to do the snip thing though.

> Congrats to you. Thanks for being so persistent.
>
> Craig

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Granby" > wrote:
> As there will be no royalties, the spelling doesn't matter a snip!
> "Nunya Bidnits" > wrote in message
> > Nick Cramer > typed:
> >>
> >> Snippity doo dah, snippity aih!

> > Are you sure that's the right way to spell aih? Eh?

Granby top-posted! Granby top-posted! Just kidding, Granby. LMAO

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061